Zone1 Hello from the former Grand-Duchy of Baden in South-West-Germany

Well actually Russia benefited from it because they're selling gas to China now. The ruble is strong as ever.
Russia has been selling gas and oil to China all the time - why would they need to blow up a gas pipe - that isn't needed in regards to Germany and Western-Europe anymore anyway. - there is no benefit in that which I could see.

Russia has been selling gas and oil to China all the time - why would they need to blow up a gas pipe - that isn't needed in regards to Germany and Western-Europe anymore anyway. - there is no benefit in that which I could see.

Okay so?

These pipelines and terminals to e.g. India and China already exist - that both countries have increased their purchases from Russia is also known - due to attractive prices. That China might have bought more also in order to support the Russian economy is also feasible. Russia doesn't need to blow up a pipeline - that leads to Germany which isn't buying gas from Russia anyway. Even if they would later do so, there are enough other pipelines still in place.

The only two countries that presently profit from selling additional gas to Germany are the USA, Canada, and partially IIRC Norway.

After the pipeline sabotage, fingers were immediately pointed at Russia - therefore increasing solidarity amongst NATO towards bad and evil Putin. And without that solidarity Ukraine would be a certain lost case. Now who presently profits the most from EU and NATO solidarity?

Last edited:
Mal eine Frage:

Gehören Dauerbeleidigungen hier in diesem Forum zur Forumskultur?

Was meint ihr?

Schon krass, sie beleidigen sich die ganze Zeit. Ich hab mitbekommen wie einer einen anderen "Dreckiger Parasit" genannt hat weil sie verschiedener politischer Richtungen angehören.
Genau!
Ich verstehe das nicht.
Warum ist das so hier?

My threads are being destroyed by nonsense and insults.
Is that normal here?

Anyone can report a rule offending post at any time by smashing that "Report" button to the lower left and supplying a reason. This being your personal welcoming thread, you'd have no trouble convincing any mod to remove any and all posts bothering you here.

That said, discussion should be limited to simply welcoming you to the forum here -and- only cowards report posts ;)

This welcoming thread is quite OK!
I see no problems here.

We already had some nice talks here. :)

This welcoming thread is quite OK!
I see no problems here.

We already had some nice talks here. :)
Hey, there is a huge Russian Z in your avatar. That would constitute a crime in Germany, support for a war of aggression against international law. Good thing we are in America here.

Hey, there is a huge Russian Z in your avatar. That would constitute a crime in Germany, support for a war of aggression against international law. Good thing we are in America here.
May I plead complete innocence!
I chose "zebra" as a nick, thinking of the animal.
Not about Russia.

Forum List

Back