Hello from England

Julia

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
United Kingdom.
I'm half Irish/half Italian but I was raised in the UK. I'm a moderate conservative as well as being a self-employed stylist. And as you can tell from my avie, yes it's me, I'm into the goth scene. I'm only interested in civil debate, but I'll bite if you push me.

Look forward to meeting you all:)

Any other Brits, Italians or Irish on the boards?

G'day mate!

If you're looking for civil discussion, you've come to the wrong place.

And since you're young and hot (except, of course, for that whole Goth thing), half the Board will accuse you of being a 50 year-old guy, so be prepared.

But nonetheless, welcome.

I'm half Irish/half Italian but I was raised in the UK. I'm a moderate conservative as well as being a self-employed stylist. And as you can tell from my avie, yes it's me, I'm into the goth scene. I'm only interested in civil debate, but I'll bite if you push me.

i am brit on here from london. good to have you on here.

Welcome. Colin is English. CG is American living in England. Swagger is a poofter Canadian from the Yukon who says he is British. I might be missing a few.

I am an American. That's the way most of us put it, just matter of factly. They are plain words, those four. You could write them on your thumbnail, or you could sweep them clear across a bright autumn sky. But remember too, that they are more than words. They are a way of life. So whenever you speak them, speak them firmly; speak them proudly; speak them gratefully. I am an American.

"Half of what I say is meaningless,
But I say it just to reach you,
Julia"

Welcome!!!!!:)

hello.

there are.

Last edited:

Welcome to USMB, Julia. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back