Hello from England

I'm half Irish/half Italian but I was raised in the UK. I'm a moderate conservative as well as being a self-employed stylist. And as you can tell from my avie, yes it's me, I'm into the goth scene. I'm only interested in civil debate, but I'll bite if you push me.

Look forward to meeting you all:)

Any other Brits, Italians or Irish on the boards?
Welcome to USMB Julia! I'm also a conservative, although of the hard-core variety except on a couple issues for which I'm libertarian.

Hey girlfriend, you're kinda hot for a goth chic, considering most that I've seen between The Hamptons and Catalina Island are sorta homely.

Now I don't know much about the Queen's liberals, but having a civilized debate with Obama's liberals is a rather high expectation.

And any negative comments made about Obamagod or criticism of his policies will result in accusations of "racism" by his devout followers.

Toro is tellin ya like it is in post#9__Link: http://www.usmessageboard.com/introduce-yourself/259461-hello-from-england.html#post6270612

When you piss Yank libbies off they'll accuse you of being a fat old bald white guy.

The old "Sock Puppet" attack is a sign that you've been kicking ass, so wear it as a badge of honor. :up:

Have fun Julia! :woohoo:

Forum List

Back