hello everyone!

Welcome and hang on to your hat......it gets breezy around here......with all the hot air blowin back & forth

Welcome to the jungle...
images (45).jpeg
You learn to live like an animal, in the jungle where we play...

Signed up but not sure what I'm doing yet. Hope to contribute when I get a feel of how this works. Nice looking site! :04:
Hi, Steve. I like your user name.
If you have an interest in politics, I think you'll figure out what to do pretty quick. Any questions, though, you can post a question in Announcements and someone may answer you eventually.
Hope you're having a fine day where you are. Have a donut.
stock-photo-plate-with-tasty-donuts-on-white-background-hanukkah-celebration-concept-517673533.jpg

Signed up but not sure what I'm doing yet. Hope to contribute when I get a feel of how this works. Nice looking site! :04:
Hi, Steve. I like your user name.
If you have an interest in politics, I think you'll figure out what to do pretty quick. Any questions, though, you can post a question in Announcements and someone may answer you eventually.
Hope you're having a fine day where you are. Have a donut.
stock-photo-plate-with-tasty-donuts-on-white-background-hanukkah-celebration-concept-517673533.jpg
Looks delicious! Thanks a lot.

Would it be too stereotypical if I thought you wrote, and sung songs with sunglasses?

Forum List

Back