Misplaced Democrat

Bad Dad

Dec 21, 2018
Hello from the redneck wilds of Arkansas. Despite what my moniker would lead you to believe, I don't have any children. I'm married and have been for a couple of decades. I am here because the other sites I have tried didn't expand my understanding of the issues. Most of the time discussions broke down quickly. Typically revolving around accusations about the decor in my mom's basement or something about me being a rapidly melting libtard snowflake. None of it is true but that is where the discussions always led.

Welcome from another Arkansas ridgerunner. :biggrin:

Haven't lived there since the late 70's though. The SW part is too depressing: Hot as hell in the summer, lots of ticks, and nothing to do but work in the chicken houses of cut pulp wood.

Texas offered far more opportunities, so I lived there until moving way up here where it snows.

If you lose your Democrat, try to remember the last place you used him.

I frequently find mine between the sofa cushions.

Hello from the redneck wilds of Arkansas. Despite what my moniker would lead you to believe, I don't have any children. I'm married and have been for a couple of decades. I am here because the other sites I have tried didn't expand my understanding of the issues. Most of the time discussions broke down quickly. Typically revolving around accusations about the decor in my mom's basement or something about me being a rapidly melting libtard snowflake. None of it is true but that is where the discussions always led.
Welcome.

I look forward to your contribution to the discussions.

Welcome to the mud pits, because you will get dirty here. About you, I have met quite a few misplaced Democrats, and have been able to enlighten them in their way to more conservative values. It is always a challenge to me, but if you arent intellectual honest, then you too, could be placed with the other liberals on this board into the ignore zone. Welcome once again, time to get down and dirty.

If you lose your Democrat, try to remember the last place you used him.

I frequently find mine between the sofa cushions.
I usually find a Democrat somewhere 1/2 way down the toilet drain.

02832055626f943429345697ab688861.jpg

Welcome to the mud pits, because you will get dirty here. About you, I have met quite a few misplaced Democrats, and have been able to enlighten them in their way to more conservative values. It is always a challenge to me, but if you arent intellectual honest, then you too, could be placed with the other liberals on this board into the ignore zone. Welcome once again, time to get down and dirty.

The HELL I won't!

There are a lot of "lost" democrats here...
Sure you'll find plenty of company, enlightenment on the issues, not so much.

Forum List

Back