Hello everyone

Hawkeye2j

Jul 26, 2015
Very happy to take part in these discussions. I was a regular on dcjunkies. I linked in one day to find it no longer existed. I have been looking around for a new discussion board and this format looked pretty good. I am a Massachusetts liberal but I also have an open mind. I try very hard not to be obnoxious but this is politics and the best intentions don't always happen. Anyway happy to get going here

Very happy to take part in these discussions. I was a regular on dcjunkies. I linked in one day to find it no longer existed. I have been looking around for a new discussion board and this format looked pretty good. I am a Massachusetts liberal but I also have an open mind. I try very hard not to be obnoxious but this is politics and the best intentions don't always happen. Anyway happy to get going here
Welcome aboard. I'm glad you joined us. Jump in and have some fun. We have good conversations on many topic. And, we have some really nice members, many are very intelligent and contribute interesting material. I hope that you enjoy your stay and make some friends along the way. Contribute often and always speak your mind.

Abortion is murder, man made pollution is nothing to worry about because we all know how the world is going to end and the bible mentions nothing about it.

Why don't companies that leave union states move to red states instead of mexico? Fact is they don't want to pay redneck wages either.

Why don't middle class Republicans mind when Republicans raise their taxes after giving rich people a tax break? Why don't they mind the fact the debt burden is being shifted onto them or us and they don't care? I think middle class Republicans are usually conned into voting GOP because of social wedge issues like for gays guns and racism.

Look forward to seeing you around defending common sense.

Hey welcome. :thup:

Any tips on "September 1st" in Boston? We're moving the kid into an apartment for school.
Biggest problem with Boston is there are very few places to park. However traveling through Boston is not bad anymore since the Big Dig. But like I said parking is hard to come by

b5661b3df0a1_zpsbwio6u4j.png

Forum List

Back