Hello

anwin

Jul 27, 2015
India
Hello everyone,

I am anwin. I am a Hindu living in India and hope to post here on matters connected with philosophy, spirituality and science.

I am male of middle age. I have a family with wife and two adult children. I am a science graduate with a MBA and have worked in major companies in India at senior levels.

Hope to have fruitful discussions here.

Best Wishes.

anwin

Hello everyone,

I am anwin. I am a Hindu living in India and hope to post here on matters connected with philosophy, spirituality and science.

I am male of middle age. I have a family with wife and two adult children. I am a science graduate with a MBA and have worked in major companies in India at senior levels.

Best Wishes.

anwin
Welcome aboard. Thanks for joining us. I hope that you enjoy your stay, make friends, and have pleasant conversations. Jump in anytime and always speak your mind.

Thanks a lot everyone. Its nice of you to make me feel welcome. I'll be writing mainly on the Religion & Ethics board. Hope all of you join me.

Best Wishes.

anwin.

I will be interested to hear the views of a Hindu, I am not sure we have any others here.

Welcome anwin!:bye1:

नमस्ते ।

is that the correct word?

Hello everyone,

Best Wishes.

anwin
143804102927178.gif

Hello everyone,

Best Wishes.

anwin

Hi anwin. I am super-stoked on Krishna and the Vedas.

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot for the welcome.

Treeshephard .....Its nice to know that you are into Krishna and the Vedas. I am sure we will have many discussions about that.

Forum List

Back