Hello everyone

I am a 58 year old male living in south Florida. I am divorced with 2 sons, one of them in school. As for politics, I think they are all liars and thieves, and the only difference is a matter of degrees. Having said that, I am a liberal.

Welcome :)

I am a 58 year old male living in south Florida. I am divorced with 2 sons, one of them in school. As for politics, I think they are all liars and thieves, and the only difference is a matter of degrees. Having said that, I am a liberal.

Welcome sir..

And since you are a liberal. Del,s Posse is looking for a few good men. That group picks on the weak and meek. A liberal trait...

Again welcome....

FA, if you truly believe getting reps from unnamed people serve as validity for your vague claim that's been supplied with zero evidence, you're truly retarded.

FA, if you truly believe getting reps from unnamed people serve as validity for your vague claim that's been supplied with zero evidence, you're truly retarded.

LOL...... I could post the reps, I have been notified that is allowed.

The reason I wont...Is because I just dont need help punking the posse.

Why dont you join them........I understand harassing people at the work place makes nut jobs feel manly...You should fit right in..Right???

LOL...... I could post the reps, I have been notified that is allowed.

The reason I wont...Is because I just dont need help punking the posse.

Why dont you join them........I understand harassing people at the work place makes nut jobs feel manly...You should fit right in..Right???

Pssst....you haven't accomplished anything from what I can tell. :thup:

lol...hey new guy, welcome. i imagine the "rep point" conversation may be confusing you. they are a system of rewards and penalties doled out most generously or punitively by those who have been here a long time, or at least those are the ones that count.

most people are nice wiith their rep points...amelia, strolling bones, intense, noomi, me belle-well, rep her for her cool pic-mad scientist, and a whole lot of others. his sites is on my sig line and there are plenty of cool people there. you should check them out.

anyway, good luck.

Hello and welcome!

Forum List

Back