Hello Everyone, I'm Chris

chris123678

Chris
Aug 11, 2013
Philadelphia
Hello Everyone, I'm Chris. Political forums are always a good place to engage in healthy debates and I saw this forum and decided to join.
Some things about me:
I'm a big fan of Model Railroads. I've dedicated my basement to this.
I am huge fan of Michael Jackson and his music.

I work 6 days a week and also work as a Sunday school teacher to young children.

I like to read and write. I'm no longer in a relationship so I'd like to use my time doing the things I love.

Well that's just a little about me.

Thanks for reading, have a good day.:lol:

Hello Everyone, I'm Chris. Political forums are always a good place to engage in healthy debates and I saw this forum and decided to join.
Some things about me:

I work 6 days a week and also work as a Sunday school teacher to young children.

I like to read and write. I'm no longer in a relationship so I'd like to use my time doing the things I love.

I love all those things you like and I am so glad you have joined our site, Chris. Thanks for a nice Introduction.

Some things about me:

Welcome and any chances of you showing pics of your Railroads? That sounds cool.

Some things about me:

Welcome and any chances of you showing pics of your Railroads? That sounds cool.

Of course, I'll take pictures, I need to get a new camera, but I post some in a bit.

Having joined this forum 5 days ago, I am also new & so far I am enjoying it.

Best Regards

Lobato1

Some things about me:

Some things about me:

Welcome to the forums Chris.

Welcome aboard Chris...

Funny_Doormat_Well_Butter_My_Butt_l.jpg

Some things about me:

Welcome to USMB, Chris123678. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back