Hello everybody

Bonjour, i am Canadian but i leave in France now for more than ten years i lost a little bit of my English talking

I like Ottawa, i studie it i know is storie and i like to talk about américan politique and a lot more.

Thank you for accepting me here, and i hope that my english will not be so bad .

@ Bientôt.

Dalia.

I'm continually losing my ability to speak French, it's just amazing. google translate always saves the day though!
Google translate is not away so good, here when i what to do a big post i use the translate and the could be some mystake sometime.
French is very hard to learn to talk, ;)

Its impossible to talk french

yes, all languages can be learned but the French is very difficult indeed

I did'nt know this bd Rin Tin -tin, sound nice :)

Tintin ( Belge) in one of the bd that is a subject about Américan..1947 for Tintin en Amérique.

original.jpg

Bonjour, i am Canadian but i leave in France now for more than ten years i lost a little bit of my English talking

I like Ottawa, i studie it i know is storie and i like to talk about américan politique and a lot more.

Thank you for accepting me here, and i hope that my english will not be so bad .

@ Bientôt.

Dalia.
God your French accent is sexy

@ Bientôt.

Dalia.
God your French accent is sexy
Voilà, you did it it's never too late :th_yourecute:

HoopLa1.gif

Forum List

Back