Hello everybody

Thank you Alex, i am nice person and i always love América and Américan peoples...i don't know everything that going of there just what i see on CNN.
But i know a great deal about the WW2 and about Abraham Lincoln, JFK i follow the Présidential to it's very important for everybody.
I will watch the débat Monday still if is late here in France.

Thank you for the nice musics Alex and Hossfly ...for me and the américan singer my favorite is

Roy Orbison

Thank you Alex, i am nice person and i always love América and Américan peoples...i don't know everything that going of there just what i see on CNN.
But i know a great deal about the WW2 and about Abraham Lincoln, JFK i follow the Présidential to it's very important for everybody.
I will watch the débat Monday still if is late here in France.

there are a lot of amazing similarities in the JFK and in Lincoln,just do a google search on that and you will see for yourself. so did you have a fun time with my video and song?:)

here is another i am sure you will like. I assume you have seen THIS one? if not,have you at least heard the song before? or not? thanks.

Hello LA RAM FAN, Spiderman song ....
My answer to you, i know the song but i préfer this one :

There are a lot of amazing similarities in the JFK and in Lincoln, yes it's true.
Near the end of the vidéo : A witness to Lincoln's Assassination appearing on
I'v got a secret in 1956

Last edited:

There are a lot of amazing similarities in the JFK and in Lincoln, yes it's true.
I'v got a secret in 1956

ugg,that movie series should have been called MAN-SPIDER.they disgraced the comicbook having the webbing shoot out of his body instead of him creating the fluid with chemicals and shooting it out of web cartridges he wore on his wrists.:mad:

I'v got a secret in 1956

ugg,that movie series should have been called MAN-SPIDER.they disgraced the comicbook having the webbing shoot out of his body instead of him creating the fluid with chemicals and shooting it out of web cartridges he wore on his wrists.:mad:

I agree, he might as well have been shooting webs out of his butt

Hello , you seem much like the comic spiderman me is my favorite Tintin comic , I show you a picture if you do not know this comic.

tinitn.gif

I'v got a secret in 1956

thats what a BUNCH of people were saying back then was if the webbing came out of his body,then there is no logical reason whatsover that it would come out of his wrists,the only logical place it would have come out of was his ass.im serious.MANY people i know said that way back then.:up:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

they turned my hero into a damn monster.:mad: it was even worse than the batman movie with michael keaton and jack nicholson where hollywood butcherd his character as well turning batman into a killer which betrayed the comic as well since batman does not kill his enemys.:mad:

Last edited:

I'v got a secret in 1956

thats what a BUNCH of people were saying back then was if the webbing came out of his body,then there is no logical reason whatsover that it would come out of his wrists,the only logical place it would have come out of was his ass.im serious.MANY people i know said that way back then.:up:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

they turned my hero into a damn monster.:mad: it was even worse than the batman movie with michael keaton and jack nicholson where hollywood butcherd his character as well turning batman into a killer which betrayed the comic as well since batman does not kill his enemys.:mad:

I agree, spiderman was just a kid who got bit and had the brains to capitalize on it. He made his own web concoction. They made him into a freak with webs coming out of every orifice.. I am sure MJ got a dose of web juice at the wrong time.

Micheal Keaton LOLOLOLOLOL batman

OMG don't mention Jack Nicholson on this site , who know who will get all excited.

Hello La RAM FAN, Alex and everybody...one can say that I know much about Hergé and his comics, my favorite is the jewelry catasfiore,

16_nLdew.jpg

media_xl_512643.jpg

Last edited:

I'v got a secret in 1956

I agree, spiderman was just a kid who got bit and had the brains to capitalize on it. He made his own web concoction. They made him into a freak with webs coming out of every orifice.. I am sure MJ got a dose of web juice at the wrong time.

Micheal Keaton LOLOLOLOLOL batman

OMG don't mention Jack Nicholson on this site , who know who will get all excited.

you nailed it. could not have said it better myself.:clap: keaton as batman was the worst casting choice in comicbook history.short,pudgy gut,half bald,short runt michale keaton for tall,muscular,handsome,full set of hair bruce wayne. a completer insult to true batman fans.the people that loved him so much for that role are idiots. did not think hollywood would ruin a comicbook character worse than batman but was i ever wrong,they sure did with MAN-SPIDER.:mad:

OH yeah dont mention jack nicholson to one poster around here.hee hee.:D

Bonjour, i am Canadian but i leave in France now for more than ten years i lost a little bit of my English talking

I like Ottawa, i studie it i know is storie and i like to talk about américan politique and a lot more.

Thank you for accepting me here, and i hope that my english will not be so bad .

@ Bientôt.

Dalia.

welcome to the sewing circle

Hello,

Thank you for the welcome Yarddog :)

@ LA RAM FAN, here in France some of my friend are collectors the collection just everything in relation to Tintin, I also collect but my friends are really big collectors home is filled with Tintin objects and their women ( spouse ) who would like a little more space just under Tintin.

Bonjour, i am Canadian but i leave in France now for more than ten years i lost a little bit of my English talking

I like Ottawa, i studie it i know is storie and i like to talk about américan politique and a lot more.

Thank you for accepting me here, and i hope that my english will not be so bad .

@ Bientôt.

Dalia.

I'm continually losing my ability to speak French, it's just amazing. google translate always saves the day though!

@ Bientôt.

Dalia.

I'm continually losing my ability to speak French, it's just amazing. google translate always saves the day though!
Google translate is not away so good, here when i what to do a big post i use the translate and the could be some mystake sometime.
French is very hard to learn to talk, ;)

Hello,

Thank you for the welcome Yarddog :)

@ LA RAM FAN, here in France some of my friend are collectors the collection just everything in relation to Tintin, I also collect but my friends are really big collectors home is filled with Tintin objects and their women ( spouse ) who would like a little more space just under Tintin.

What exactly is Tintin? I am familiar with ...........

upload_2016-10-1_13-9-21.png

But not Tintin.

New Topics

Forum List

Back