Hello, Democrat Party, we have a Presidential Primary upcoming... poll please...

Rudy Giuliani who of course is a Republican had previously said that Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization. Now that viewpoint appealed to me. So why he’s a Republican I want to see a democrat say that and I want to see Democrats stand up for the working class, stand up for healthcare for all possibly or some kind of a different healthcare system that helps out all Americans, I want to see Democrats do something about the fact that so many young men in this country are single and depressed huge numbers of them are virgins under the age of 30 or have had sex one time in the past year according to another thread.

I want to see a democrat candidate go back to the Waze of FDR. Civic nationalism if you will. Realizing that the struggles that poor Black people face are the same struggles that poor white people face.

In the 1940s the black middle-class and white middle-class was far stronger than it is today. Those were the era of the civil rights the 1940s to 1950s. Before the days of Martin Luther King Jr. there were many white people and Black people in America who are paving the way. So this needs to be taught in America today because many Americans on the left are totally brainwashed.

NONE of the white ones will. Some of the black ones do. All Black Republicans do....
All we have is hope at this point then. I don’t even know what RFK Junior’s position is on BLM so let’s just hope for the best

NONE of the white ones will. Some of the black ones do. All Black Republicans do....
Here’s something to keep in mind what you see on MSNBC and CNN it’s not what most Democrats actually believe in. It’s not what most Americans want. We talked about the possibility of the 2020 election being rigged. I keep something in mind here there’s no way that most Americans support BLM including most Black people. Most Americans are proud of this country the patriots. So it shouldn’t be a bad thing that if a Democrat runs they would oppose BLM and they would oppose racist hiring quotas. You see nobody in this country except for the few far left maniacs support racist job quotas.

Obviously there are other issues compared to BLM. Like national healthcare, the minimum wage, or foreign policy. The fact of the matter is though many deserving white men have been passed up for a job promotion because of this insanity this racism against white people by companies in American …not Black people but the companies in America mostly ran by rich elite white Democrats. So that’s a huge issue and for so many people it is a defining issue.

The downfall of the American middle-class is a defining issue. Again the white middle-class and black middle-class was stronger in the middle parts of the 20th century according to Professor Walter Williams. So what are Democrats doing for Black people today?, they’re doing nothing. And btw Democrats and Republicans need to figure something out to help out our economy

Robert F Kennedy Junior has a lot of work to do he needs to have a website, he needs to have a YouTube channel, he needs to get his voice to be heard let’s see what he has to say give him a chance. I will certainly give him a chance and hear the man out.

I don’t know much about RFK Junior. But it sounds like it would be an excellent race if it was RFK Junior versus Trump.

What’s Robert F Kennedy Junior‘s position on race issues.?
He doesn't have a chance. He is more of an outsider than Trump is.

Here is an interview of him, from just five months ago.

Interview 1675 - The REAL Anthony Fauci with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

Corbett • 11/20/2021
Joining us today to talk about his new bestselling book, The Real Anthony Fauci, is Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. of ChildrensHealthDefense.org.

Ron Paul, comments that he himself, would endorse Kennedy's run, as one of the few politicians that have integrity left, in this thread here, if anyone is interested. Looooong listen as well.

Here’s something to keep in mind what you see on MSNBC and CNN it’s not what most Democrats actually believe in. It’s not what most Americans want. We talked about the possibility of the 2020 election being rigged. I keep something in mind here there’s no way that most Americans support BLM including most Black people. Most Americans are proud of this country the patriots. So it shouldn’t be a bad thing that if a Democrat runs they would oppose BLM and they would oppose racist hiring quotas. You see nobody in this country except for the few far left maniacs support racist job quotas.

The more Black Americans learn that BLM is led by

all homosexuals
all communists

the further the distance between the two...

Black Americans are also waking up to homO the community HATE HOAX organizer

Jussie Smollett And Michelle Obama - SelebrityToday

The last time I remember a Democrat President who got challenged in a primary was Jimmy Carter. His challenger was a Kennedy as well. How come Clinton and Obama didn’t get challenged in the primaries when they ran for their second terms? Democrats are not strong on Biden-Harris.

Democrats are not strong on Biden-Harris.
They are all becoming Pants Pissers with that ungodly possibility facing them . And with no other realistic options .

That would effectively force out the Dumbocrats, probably forever if a new more balanced party emerged

I understand where you’re coming from I am only providing with you my opinion on the matter by friend. And what I expect from a candidate is what I expect that might be different from you.

I want to see the Democratic Party go back to what it was in the 1940s and 1960s. And I want to see democrat candidates oppose BLM. They have every right to do that and run as a Democrat. And if they get flamed by CNN or MSNBC who cares nobody watches those news networks anyways. I will say this much if Robert F Kennedy Junior is some kind of a big-time pro blm person it’s probably going to be an issue for me.

RFK all-in on Global Warming? stupid much? I’m all-in on recycling, waste reduction….clean air-water. But to blame normal weather changes on someone driving an F150 on the surface of the Earth? Buy an electric instead? Huh?

Last edited:
Yes Trump made a lot of big-time mistakes with some of his close associates. Another person that was a bad hire was his daughter honestly and her husband where are they now they’re nowhere to be seen. Perhaps they were in it for the money my friend…. also John Bolton was a horrendous administrator working for Trump he should’ve never been given his position. The guy is perhaps on drugs

It seems like two of trumps oldest son‘s Don Junior and Eric Trump are the closest he has. He needs to figure out things and probably work with regular every day Americans like the mayor of East Palestine. He should honestly consider him as his vice president candidate , not some establishment hack

Robert F Kennedy Junior needs to have a website …I was looking for it doesn’t look like he has one right now.

But I’m looking forward to hearing what he has to say. He ought to have a YouTube channel he definitely needs to oppose the racist hiring quotas which are wrecking our country. They are of course racist against white people they’re holding our country back.

the far left wingers on the US message boards right now are racist. They don’t care at all about their children’s future because of for example of how they agree with Black Lives Matter how they either agree with or simply never say anything about major companies, major news networks having anti-white racist hiring quotas.

Like Superbadbrutha

Why don’t you for once put a picture of an African knight or an African emperor in your avatar. You’re not a victim. Do you understand this man? do you understand that there are millions of white people and black people who are living with a very low wage or who are homeless. Come on man…. stop supporting racist companies in this country there are so many huge companies like ESPN who are racist against white people. No wonder their ratings are so low nobody cares for that nonsense.

I cannot believe that my fellow Democrats support Black Lives Matter. I can’t believe it with the fact being that all of the major companies in America have racist job quotas against white people.

C_Clayton_Jones

This is another man who is acting like a complete whack job racist. He’s complaining about bigotry against trans people…. is this guy out of his mind. ? Does he not see what Budweiser was doing does he not see what the view does, what CNN does what MSNBC does with their pro trans agenda , putting men in women’s locker rooms which is disgusting.
Dude you are nothing but a closet Trump Humper, all you do is regurgitate the same old weak ass bullshit over and over and over. This country was stolen by white men for white men, the Constitution was written by white men for white men. Fools like you long for the Good Old Days, folks would have more respect for you if you said that.

The Kennedy curse may kill him if he runs.

That is certainly the hope of Zionist Fascism, which offed his daddy and his uncle to enable this....

Dude you are nothing but a closet Trump Humper, all you do is regurgitate the same old weak ass bullshit over and over and over. This country was stolen by white men for white men, the Constitution was written by white men for white men. Fools like you long for the Good Old Days, folks would have more respect for you if you said that.

If Michael Robinson declares, does he have your vote???

RFK all-in on Global Warming?

He was decades ago. He likely will be during the primary. He may also have figured out that Global "warming" is a fraud done by the same demographic that offed his daddy...

How come Clinton and Obama didn’t get challenged in the primaries when they ran for their second terms?

Because of Newt Gingrich, Clinton was actually pretty popular in 1996 because for his first four years in office there were literally

NO SPENDING INCREASES

There is also the issue of DEATH, as in DEATH of those IN THE WAY of Bill Clinton and homO.

The Clinton DEATH COUNT is near 50, with Vince Foster and Jerry Parks being two of the more famous ones.

homO's DEATH COUNT is all from keeping the CLOSET DOOR SHUT

Don Young
Horner= the blogger covering homO's past HOMO activities

and the most famous one

RFK all-in on Global Warming? stupid much? I’m all-in on recycling, waste reduction….clean air-water. But to blame normal weather changes on someone driving an F150 on the surface of the Earth? Buy an electric instead? Huh?
That is potentially going to be a problem for RFK Junior. And I wonder what EMH thinks about that one. My position on this whole global warming thing has been one of saying what is it doing for the middle class in America? . Which of course we should care about our environment but we have to watch out for people who are Weaponized this global warming thing. I believe it was the Al Gore documentary in 2006 which claimed that by 2020 the Statue of Liberty would be up to its head in water… so much for that.

If Rfk K Junior is one of those mega environmentalist guys it’s probably going to be an issue for me, but I’m waiting to see what his positions are he needs to have a website, he needs to have a YouTube channel he’s got a lot of work to do.

The more Black Americans learn that BLM is led by

all homosexuals
all communists

the further the distance between the two...

Black Americans are also waking up to homO the community HATE HOAX organizer

Jussie Smollett And Michelle Obama - SelebrityToday

You know I respect you brother but I certainly have nothing against Jewish people or LGBT people…. I believe in equality for all. Now that being said I criticize much of Israel’s policies I criticize much of the LGBTQ community leaders.

I don’t know who took out JFK it’s one of the great mysteries of history. But by the way did you know that in the 1970s Israel attacked France. All to try and wipe out Iraq’s nuclear power capabilities. They blew up locations in France they even killed a French civilian woman because they believed that she was a witness to some sort of a conversation… it was insane. There are good people in Israel who would probably criticize Israelis conduct in France in the 1970s look into that one.

Forum List

Back