Hello all

Have I read a Hello post before containing a poll?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Is a poll from Poland

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
I've been on a few forums, UK ones are boring and with what's been going on in America over the last 5 years, American politics is interesting.

I've always voted Conservative and UKIP when Farage was on the scene.

I'm British and get the usual 'yawning' American insults, but, I'm not a doctor so I can't fix stoopid. I give as good as I get and I don't care for wimpy Left Wing ideas.

I've been on a few forums, UK ones are boring and with what's been going on in America over the last 5 years, American politics is interesting.

I'm British and get the usual 'yawning' American insults, but, I'm not a doctor so I can't fix stoopid. I give as good as I get and I don't care for wimpy Left Wing ideas.

Welcome aboard.

Were you on Argue With Anyone about 5-10 years ago?

Were you on Argue With Anyone about 5-10 years ago?

Argue? Sorry, not heard of it.

iu

Welcome, Caveman!
It's way past breakfast time where you are, but it's morning here. Have a donut!
1592220230822.png

A whole crop of new people today. What's up?
Again, good luck to you.

Moderating breaks forums, I'm not naming forums but 3 American ones have gone full tilt Lefty echo chambers. So it's likely some posters are finding new roosts.

I was told this was probably the most conservative place to go to, hence why I've landed here.

Again, good luck to you.

Assignments have been distributed in the TPM this morning with a list of talking points...

1. Orangeman bad...
2. LEO's bad...
3. All white people racist...
4. etc. etc. etc.

I got a completely DIFFERENT list of talking points;

1. Trump is GREATER than Lincoln and Washington
2. Liberals are the REAL racists
3. all blacks are criminals (and conservatives are NOT racists!)
4. pot is a gateway drug! (I find it amusing that you promote pot AND are a member of a party that wants pot smokers.....smoked.....cons....such morons...)
5. 'the only good democrat is a DEAD democrat'
6. 'in order to defend freedom and the constitution we must ROUND UP and EXECUTE everyone who isn't one of us'
7. 'we'll never be truly free until we are FREE of everyone we HATE!'
8. The USA IS a CHRISTIAN NATION and the constitution ONLY applies to CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS.

Again, good luck to you.

Moderating breaks forums, I'm not naming forums but 3 American ones have gone full tilt Lefty echo chambers. So it's likely some posters are finding new roosts.

I was told this was probably the most conservative place to go to, hence why I've landed here.
I think the one I saw you at, the admin is a total leftist, as are all the senior mods.

Was Hamburger Boy there?

Again, good luck to you.

I know a more conservative one, but USMB is my home. :)
Also I'm banned from there..it's Trinnity's site.
We had a kerfluffle with me and the Cajun liar.
He made me mad, and that's OK.

4. pot is a gateway drug! (I find it amusing that you promote pot AND are a member of a party that wants pot smokers.....smoked.....cons....such morons...)

So is the Gin you gargled with when you tried to brush your teeth this morning... What I do in the privacy of my home is my phreaking business... I made a deal with the State I live in about smoking pot... I hold up my part and so far they have held up there's...

Thanks for giving me the option on calling you any name I want... It's not looking very good here in the beginning, sfb's...

We have a couple Brits on here, but they are Commie, shit stains.
You sound like you might have half a brain. Welcome!

Forum List

Back