Hello All!

G

Girasol Preseli

I have been here for about a week, and I am trying to figure out my way around this place. Please be patient with any mistakes and or stumbles that I may make along the path.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been here for about a week, and I am trying to figure out my way around this place. Please be patient with any mistakes and or stumbles that I may make along the path.
I have been here a short time also! Don't worry about mistakes everyone makes them! And don't worry you will have interesting time here!

Good Morning Luissa and Manuel:

Luissa, Poor Manuel has already experienced my mistakes. lol

Thanks for the kind words! :)

Kitten:

I love your avatar. Thanks for the kind words!!!

That typing kitten tickles me! Thanks! I love the moon. Is there a New Age section here?

Luissa - who is "Lewis"? :)

hey sweetheart....so you finally made it....are you leaving golo or just going back and forth...they are seriously crazy here lol but not in that golo way.....the flame zone is where i hang mostly....i am taking it over from manie....but its the all out zone....and yes it takes a while to muddle around this board but its amazing what you can do on it.

I am so glad to see you. I hope silver comes too and squirrilie...i cant tell you how much i have missed you guys...the christians are not as bad...except for allie...she goes off at times....i just ignore her dumbass....

its not so regional in here...people from all over the world...if you count oz as part of the world...lol....they have moderators and admins.....who try to keep order in here and do a pretty good job of it...

others are here from golo....same names or same ids...for the most part......o no multipule ids here..they are strict about that..and trolls are pretty much beat to death right off the bat but then so is the truth fairy lol...

welcome sister.

Hey there darlin' Sister!!!!! We have missed you, too!!!!!!

I will try to get Silver and Squirrel to join. Maybe if there isn't a New Age place here, one can be started.

I haven't left Golo, but I am not there nearly as much as before the surgery.

So you are now "Goddess of the Flame Zone". How's that for a title? ;)

Sounds good that this place is worldwide - I am sick to pieces of all the political whining that is going on in Gololand. It will be so nice to have people from all over to talk with for a change.

rofl. The "truth fairy" ALWAYS takes a beating because most ostriches hate the light.

Thanks for the welcome, Sis! I will get S&S here asap.

there is a religion and ethics section. I have to admit this board covers everything. There is a drop box down at the right hand corner shows you all the different threads and topic areas. there arent any "groups" as far as i can figure out....but i havent been here long....and when you stay with the flamers lol.....you dont get much exposer....pay no attention to mani .... he is like...lol well he is just...mani....but there are a lot of interesting people on here.

lol Neither do I so let's stick close to Bones!

Silver is here and we're waiting for Squirrel.

So how abusive is this place to pagans?

Forum List

Back