Hello all

I never saw this section of the site till now,havent been here or posted very much so Im still kinda new.as you can see from my user name,I feel its very important to get the truth out,we were all lied to by the lies and propaganda from the corporate controlled media.visit these places and get the truth.911truth.org ::::: The 9/11 Truth Movement and Canada Wants 9/11 Truth - Video Evidence
Welcome here LA RAM FAN View attachment 94673 hope to talk with you again about JFK assassination and others subjects...and i did some thread that did not have interessed members a all lot.
But i like this forum for plenty reasons the political way first but i like hystory, sciences and the paranormal to , well welcome to you i stop it is not my présentation i already made it.View attachment 94674
I hope that my english is not so bad finally and i ask some of my french friends to come here at this forum i don't know if they will comes or not ?
Anyway they loves Américan peoples the country, etc...View attachment 94672
:yes_text12::udaman::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

well i can count on none other than none other than USMB;s biggest trolls to resurrect this old thread of course.

this thread was proof of how americans are in denial mode and only see what they want to see as evidenced by the retarded comments like CSM,jefferson davis,retired sargent and that government paid shill rat in the ass who used to troll this site and get paid well for his trolling.he must have died thank god the fact he is not here anymore.
How old are you? What do you do for a living?

well i can count on none other than none other than USMB;s biggest trolls to resurrect this old thread of course.

this thread was proof of how americans are in denial mode and only see what they want to see as evidenced by the retarded comments like CSM,jefferson davis,retired sargent and that government paid shill rat in the ass who used to troll this site and get paid well for his trolling.he must have died thank god the fact he is not here anymore.
You still did not dig up my ? :1peleas:

Who me? What's your question?

But I would like to know how old he is and what he does for a living. My guess is he's on disability and does nothing for a living. I can't imagine him doing anything for a living.

Who me? What's your question?

But I would like to know how old he is and what he does for a living. My guess is he's on disability and does nothing for a living. I can't imagine him doing anything for a living.
I was asking why you did not bring up my presentation ? i was just joking with you because you seem to like old presentation ;)

Huh?

I never saw this section of the site till now,havent been here or posted very much so Im still kinda new.as you can see from my user name,I feel its very important to get the truth out,we were all lied to by the lies and propaganda from the corporate controlled media.visit these places and get the truth.911truth.org ::::: The 9/11 Truth Movement and Canada Wants 9/11 Truth - Video Evidence
You silly conspiracy theorists crack me up.:71:
You are as big a troll as smellybozo is the fact you go around digging up old dead buried threads from several years past nobody gives a shit on discussing anymore sense the discussion ended years ago.

Quick to judge
Quick to anger
Slow to understand...

Anger at your trolling old dead threads bringing them back yeah it gets old.just recently you posted a smiley over a sports thread of mine from ten years ago as well,is your life so boring you have to go and bring back old dead threads all the time,? :uhoh3: smellybozo used to be the only one here that did that but I see he has company now.

had this been the first time I wouldnot have cared,but your constant obsession of this is annoying at this point. Smellybozo does that with several usmb members,do you do that with several members as well or is it just me?

Anger at your trolling old dead threads bringing them back yeah it gets old.just recently you posted a smiley over a sports thread of mine from ten years ago as well,is your life so boring you have to go and bring back old dead threads all the time,? :uhoh3: smellybozo used to be the only one here that did that but I see he has company now.

had this been the first time I wouldnot have cared,but your constant obsession of this is annoying at this point. Smellybozo does that with several usmb members,do you do that with several members as well or is it just me?
Everything I do here has a reason.
You fucked with me that day.

You know what never mind.
I'm tired of being nice to you, you illiterate snowflaky drama queen.

raw (2).gif

Forum List

Back