“Hell yes we are going to take your AR-15”

The country decided gay people had a right to get married, and we got gay marriage. The country decided weed should be legalized, and weed is being legalized. The country decided we need universal background checks and a ban on large capacity magazines and guns designed for combat. The NRA and gun nuts will whine, but we will achieve that too.
/——/ I never voted for or against that? When was the vote?

You didn't have to.
/—-/ Then don’t say America voted for it.

The country decided gay people had a right to get married, and we got gay marriage. The country decided weed should be legalized, and weed is being legalized. The country decided we need universal background checks and a ban on large capacity magazines and guns designed for combat. The NRA and gun nuts will whine, but we will achieve that too.
The country is stupid.

Well, your part of it is.
No, the left is. Idiots all of you.

You are certainly entitled to your goofy opinion.
True though.

Charlton%2BHeston%2B%2526%2Bflintlock%252C%2BCold%2BDead%2BHands%2Bspeech_thumb%255B5%255D

I never had a problem pulling it from his cold dead hands, but you would have to dig him up first.

Go right ahead, amend the constitution...oh wait you don't have nearly enough votes. :itsok:

Don't need to.

You didn't have to.
So communist of you. Idiot.

You didn't have to.
/—-/ Then don’t say America voted for it.

When did I say that?

Go right ahead, amend the constitution...oh wait you don't have nearly enough votes. :itsok:

Don't need to.
Yes you do. Just like a stupid libtard to think otherwise. Idiot.

I actually would have supported Beto O’Rourke had this been primarily directed at criminals, unlawfuls, etc. but, no, it was directred at Law-abiding citizens. Here it comes: “but law-abiding citizens don’t need an AR-15”. Really? The criminals are using AR-15s and now the first step is too take it out of law-abiding citizens and put them at a further disadvantage with criminals who get to keep their guns of any and all size and automation?

I think many on the Left - not all - hate Law-abiding citizens having guns more than they do criminals having guns.
law-abiding citizens don’t need an AR-15”. Really?
Yes, really.

Don't need a car that goes 100mph either, but they make and sell them.
-------------------------- and I think it was the early 80s but GOV mandated speedometers on new cars that only worked to 80 MPH .--------------- just a comment but gov wants to restrict the USA Population as much as they can . Just a comment .
In some cases it may be warranted, but the proverbial slippery slope is always present or lurking. We have just got to be smart enough to know when groups are attempting to use government in a wrongful way. It has been bad lately, and it has to be recognized for what it is.

Don't need to.

You clowns are all talk. Go work on your cardboard sign and protest a chicken fast food. :eusa_hand:

You didn't have to.
So communist of you. Idiot.

Yes, we all know I am Great and powerful, but I'm not the one that did it.

The real reason we need AR-15's is the possible civil war that people like Beto who are much more Mexican than American, end up causing.
So you lan to kill your fellow Americans with them
If you wanted to save American lives, you would make cars safer.

People who want to destroy America and fundamentally transform it into something completely different aren't really loyal Americans are they.
We do make cars safer every year
Time to make guns safer
So go ahead. Call me when you are done.

Don't need to.

We limited access to fully automatic weapons without an amendment. How is this different?

Don't need to.

We limited access to fully automatic weapons without an amendment. How is this different?

No you didn't, any law abiding citizen can apply for the tax stamp and own one. :itsok:

Don't need to.

No you didn't, any law abiding citizen can apply for the tax stamp and own one. :itsok:

Great. Get you a tax stamp, and you can keep your AR15.

Don't need to.

Yes, after a background check, and a long list of rules and regulations determining where and when you can transport it or use it.

Don't need to.

Great. Get you a tax stamp, and you can keep your AR15.

What's that? I was busy celebrating our control of the SCOTUS. :muahaha:

Forum List

Back