Hell Yeah! Somebody's Gotta Say It

trump has done none of those things. His presidency has been a failure. WW3 was not coming. ISIS was beat when trump took office. North Korea increased it's missile and nuke capacity, black unemployment was going down for 7 years before trump took office, we've had 11 years of sustained job growth, more than 7 before trump took office. Corey Booker wrote, co sponsored and fought for the criminal justice reform bill. Like I said, all those like you can do is repeat what trump and hannity tell you.

Your desperation is duly noted!

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-animated-gif-6-Th.gif
Now at 19 funnies on the OP.

Can I get a bid for 20?

Like those funnies matter.

Topic is in Politics, not Race/Race Relations. It has nothing to do with race. Please get back on topic and stop derailing.

Republicans Believe the United States Is So Weak That It Couldn't Handle Removing Trump from Office

You want to DESTROY voter confidence in the system? Further divide an already divided nation less than a year before the elections?

Has NOTHING to do with your asinine talking points.

Republicans Believe the United States Is So Weak That It Couldn't Handle Removing Trump from Office

You want to DESTROY voter confidence in the system? Further divide an already divided nation less than a year before the elections?

That is what trump has done. This is not about voter confidence because the president is a man who is in office after getting less votes than his opponent in the last election.
Most adults understand the electoral college and how it works. Then there are clueless idiots like you.

Topic is in Politics, not Race/Race Relations. It has nothing to do with race. Please get back on topic and stop derailing.
That's funny after you posted OFF TOPIC yesterday NINE TIMES IN A ROW in another thread IN POLITICS.
This thread is not about race and if you have a problem with the moderator, follow the rules and send them a PM. I'm tired of you guys derailing every thread I start with a bunch of racist comments then blaming me for making everything about race. Stay on topic or leave.

That is what trump has done. This is not about voter confidence because the president is a man who is in office after getting less votes than his opponent in the last election.
Most adults understand the electoral college and how it works. Then there are clueless idiots like you.
Most adults know that if Hillary Clinton had been given the office like this, those like you would never stop crying and you wouldn't give a flying fuck about the mother fucking purpose of the electoral college.

Most adults know that if Hillary Clinton had been given the office like this, those like you would never stop crying and you wouldn't give a flying fuck about the mother fucking purpose of the electoral college.

What? "IF Hillary Clinton had been given the office"? Really?

Why should Hillary Clinton have been GIVEN the office? She lost the election in a landslide.

The OP is total bullshit.

If Trump is removed...who becomes president ? And he's going to make the left squeal like a pig.

Trumps removal would have pissed off a bunch of people and galvanized the right even more than it has.

Big gains in 2020.

In some ways, I am upset he wasn't removed.

It might have set the left back 10 years.
trump will not be president 365 days from today.

Trump will not only be president a year from now, but he'll still have the senate.

All thanks to Nancy Pisslosi and Adam Schitt.

And you know this how ?

Because I am a huge believer in the E.C.

The OP is total bullshit.

If Trump is removed...who becomes president ? And he's going to make the left squeal like a pig.

Trumps removal would have pissed off a bunch of people and galvanized the right even more than it has.

Big gains in 2020.

In some ways, I am upset he wasn't removed.

It might have set the left back 10 years.
trump will not be president 365 days from today.

Trump will not only be president a year from now, but he'll still have the senate.

All thanks to Nancy Pisslosi and Adam Schitt.

trump is gone at this time next year.

And you know this how ?

Because I am a huge believer in the E.C.

It's real easy. I read your posts.

All who decide to post second posts about race in this thread I will ask to be thread banned.

Been too many mods deleting too many posts in this thread all day long.. Topic is in Politics.. Got damn near nothing to do with race.. My understanding it's about the impeachment..

Can't keep cutting slack here. If youj've gotten a deletion notice and you PERSIST -- you'll be warned or thread banned...

Been too many mods deleting too many posts in this thread all day long.. Topic is in Politics.. Got damn near nothing to do with race.. My understanding it's about the impeachment..

Can't keep cutting slack here. If youj've gotten a deletion notice and you PERSIST -- you'll be warned or thread banned...
your're being duped. You don't have an malcolm x avatar unless you're a race baiter.

The avatar is Patrice Lumumba. And this thread is about the lies being told by trump during this impeachment.

Not race. So don't make it about race. You appear to be race baiting right now.

I agree with this guy 1000 percent
Of course you and your tiresome little mob do. Whip ass in November or piss off.

I will do as I please regardless of what happens in November. Don't let trump get a second term, for when his policies catch up to him it would be wise for you to be gone. Because I am not going to have one second of mercy on you idiots that have been kissing his motherfucking ass.

Forum List

Back