Hell On Wheels

ELAM!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sadly, Bear Man was not Industructable.

I was hoping he may Go Berserk and Kill Federal Marshals lead by Snidely Whiplash.

I suppose Bohannan will have to do it all by himself. I imagine that being separated from Mackenzie Porter

MacKenzie-Porter-1-grande.jpg

Who plays his Hawt Mormon Wife would make almost any Red-Blooded Male ready to butt-heads with Evul Federales.

I was hoping he may Go Berserk and Kill Federal Marshals lead by Snidely Whiplash.

I suppose Bohannan will have to do it all by himself. I imagine that being separated from Mackenzie Porter

Who plays his Hawt Mormon Wife would make almost any Red-Blooded Male ready to butt-heads with Evul Federales.

Huh?
blink.gif

Huh?
blink.gif

Just skip over my posts.

You'll hurt yourself attempting to understand them.

Huh?
blink.gif

Just skip over my posts.

You'll hurt yourself attempting to understand them.

Maybe you're right....oh well, drive safely. :bye1:

23rmu0n.jpg

Ok, now that they dropped it on Netflix, I am almost caught up. I cannot believe that Elam is gone. That is so jacked up.

I know and it will be the last.

But, I will never see it on time. Which means that I will be almost a year behind everybody else. I'll finish watching this season this week and then..........I'll come back in a year. :cool-45:

It's ok. I did real good this last season and did not look at all on this thread.

Ok. I am way behind on tv shows. I found it on Netflix.

Have you seen this? I watched the first episode last night. I passed out trying to watch the second one.
I tried watching it also, but was bored with it..these serials are too stretched out on story line, or the writers are slow...

Ok. I am way behind on tv shows. I found it on Netflix.

Have you seen this? I watched the first episode last night. I passed out trying to watch the second one.
I tried watching it also, but was bored with it..these serials are too stretched out on story line, or the writers are slow...

Really? It's one of the few shows that have come out that I liked.
They have a new one that is coming out.
AMC hires Justified exec producer to make a new Western series Newswire The A.V. Club

Forum List

Back