anybody here watch crap five o

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
You sure got poor taste that leaves something left to be desired if you do.This piece of crap series is NOTHING like the classic REAL Hawaii five o show. watching 30 minutes of this show one time was enough for me.It should be called something else.doesnt resemble the classic at all.:mad:

Hollywood sure is destroying the classics.First with the new CRAPLOOSE movie which is nothing like the great original footloose movie either,now this piece of garbage.:mad: hollywood is clearly running out of ideas.

I was wondering about that show. It figures that they would butcher it.

I saw this remake once, and wasn't impressed at all - it tried to hammer the viewer over the head that guns were only safe in the hands of the law and distorted the plot to make that point. The original, with Jack Lord, should've stood alone.

I saw this remake once, and wasn't impressed at all - it tried to hammer the viewer over the head that guns were only safe in the hands of the law and distorted the plot to make that point. The original, with Jack Lord, should've stood alone.

I love your user name.:udaman::clap::beer: It is so appropriate especially in on this thread because it is SO unamerican to embrace this show like so many sell out americans apparantely have.:mad:

Was looking forward to watching it, but it turns out that the show is nothing but a venue for preaching liberal talking points. I believe this weeks episode will inform the viewers of the benefits of Obama Care.
Not sure which show packages more Obama propaganda Five 0 or Bones.

Who cares how bad the show is? Anything with Grace Park in it is worth watching.

Was looking forward to watching it, but it turns out that the show is nothing but a venue for preaching liberal talking points. I believe this weeks episode will inform the viewers of the benefits of Obama Care.
Not sure which show packages more Obama propaganda Five 0 or Bones.

no surprise there.:cuckoo: thats CRAP FIVE O for ya.

I'm watching both this remake and the original.

They don't come close but I still enjoy both versions.

Lots of neato bikini shots.

Imperial storm troopers look like crack shots compared to H5O bad guys.

That is, most episodes feature bad guys firing full auto weapons at the heroes, and never hitting anything. Lots of shows use the "bad guys can't shoot straight" cliche, but I think H5O takes it the furthest.

That is, most episodes feature bad guys firing full auto weapons at the heroes, and never hitting anything. Lots of shows use the "bad guys can't shoot straight" cliche, but I think H5O takes it the furthest.

so thats the kinda stuffgoing on CRAP 5 OH thse dys huh?:cuckoo:

so thats the kinda stuffgoing on CRAP 5 O these days huh?:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back