Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany (video)

It was a dumb thing to say, but a more honest segway would be: "Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back home to Poland, Germany, and America."

She wasn't referencing the holocaust at all, despite the attempts to make it appear that way.

How do you know she wasn't referencing the holocaust? I doubt anyone would in this day and age, but I can't read her mind. She didn't say they should go back to Israel, so I'm assuming that she believes that all of Israel belongs to the Palestinians. And after what happened to the Jews living in Germany and Poland during WWII, I doubt many would want to go back there. She clearly takes the Hezbollah view.

Because she said "Poland, Germany, and America" after she was prompted (or baited) by the "reporter" with an obvious agenda.

I am not disputing that she thinks the Israelis should vacate, and I think that's stupid. But she didn't say they should skip back to the furnaces.

Nazi twat

Would the most sober person walk over and hit the record player? It's skipping again.

Helen Thomas is just an old lady who has no clue what she said. How is that? ;)

She certainly is old. I think she knew exactly what she was saying and I don't think it had anything to do with the holocaust.

Like I said, I disagree with her statements, but it's just silly to try and claim she was referencing the holocaust. Even the video is cautious with their wording on that manner.

Damn! This place fairly crackles with anti-semitism doesn't it.

I think I treat Israel objectively, as seen on the other thread. They are what they are. But there a quite a number of people here that are just bigots.

You are quite correct. It is disgusting. If a white newpaper person from the press corp had suggested that black people go to Africa this place would have erupted into chaos.. those demonRats are hypocrites.

The title and video are horribly misleading.

Only to you douche bag! The title fits clearly with the clip!

Yep,, the interviewer put the words right out there and she walked into the trap, she knows exactly what happened to the European Jews.. Now I wonder why the left wing demogogues keep overlooking the fact that the state of Israel was mandated in 1947 by an international body?? bigots that's why.

She did not say for them to go back to germany.

She said for them to go back to all the places they came from.

Do you really think Germany will kill the jews who repatriated back?

There is nothing wrong with what she said.

then there is nothing wrong with flying the confederate flag.

you need to take your sorry lying ass back and watch the video. that's exactly what she said.

WILLOW , she said other countries too.

do you really think german jews would be harmed by the government of germany?

I still say she's deluded but it is amusing watching the rightwingloons pretend that Germans are still gassing people.

I think it is fundamentally wrong to put words into people's mouths that they didn't say. I had a huge rant against Rdean for pulling this stunt on Rush Limbaugh, and I think it is just as wrong to pull this stuff on Helen Thomas.

Lets chill and be painfully accurate here folks

then there is nothing wrong with flying the confederate flag.

You did not answer my question.

and you didn't answer mine,, did she or did she not tell them to go back to germany?? this is your last chance to revise you lie. you should take it.

I think it is fundamentally wrong to put words into people's mouths that they didn't say. I had a huge rant against Rdean for pulling this stunt on Rush Limbaugh, and I think it is just as wrong to pull this stuff on Helen Thomas.

Lets chill and be painfully accurate here folks

damn.. listen to the damn video, she said it,, and what makes this ugly old rich librul hag so fucking arrogant that she thinks she has the right to tell Jews where to live.. what a asshole. she's been fucking jimmy carter.

I still say she's deluded but it is amusing watching the rightwingloons pretend that Germans are still gassing people.

so you okay with flying the confederate flag cause the south ain't hanglng black people anymore either.

so you okay with flying the confederate flag cause the south ain't hanglng black people anymore either.
No, and I'm also not for flying the Nazi flag.

You get loonier by the day.

I haven't reached "lunatic" status yet,, you did a looooong time ago..

Forum List

Back