Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany (video)

I've known about Helen Thomas for ages... when I majored in journalism in college, I studied her quite a bit. That was over 10 years ago. She has a legendary career and she's been around for longer than most of us have been alive. I believe she started with JFK.

I digress.

Helen Thomas' comments were not only unfactual, but also quite disgusting. Go back to Germany? Only about 20% of Israel's demographics are Ashkenazi, most of the rest are Mizrahi, Sephardic or Arabic.

History lesson for the uneducated: When the Roman Empire exiled the Jews out of Israel in the 130s after the third Jewish Revolt, the Jews were sent to Italy and imprisoned. Many escaped and started families with Europeans. Thus, Israelis who intermixed with other Germans and Italians, etc. became Ashkenazi. A simple DNA test will reveal, however; they share genetic traits with the ancient Israelis who were exiled from Israel. A recent study was done and proved that there is such a thing as being genetically Jewish. Go the Germans and Poles whom Helen Thomas says should go back to Germany and Poland are actually related to the Israelis and thus have a rightful claim to the land. Whereas the Arabs, who she claims are being occupied, do not share anything in common to the ancient Israelis and rather share the same common genetics with ancient Arabs who come from... (drumroll) Arabia!

Thus Jews who were born all around the world are originally from Israel and Palestinains are originally from Arabia! A Palestinian is nothing more than an Arab and thus there is no such thing as a Palestinian. The land known as Palestine was re-named that by the Roman Empire when the Jews were being exiled. It was officially re-named Syria-Palestinia Provincia. Palestinia was Latin for Phisltine, or land where Philistines lived. Philistines were Mediteranian. Arabs DID rule over Israel when they had the Arab Empire back in the late first millenium, but were kicked out by the Crusaders in 1099 and have since not ruled over the land at all.

Forum List

Back