Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany (video)

I am not the same gender as you, I am a man.

Both you and Helen the troll are disgusting farts.

Here is a test what terrible things happened to the Jews in Poland and Germany ?

Fucking troll bitch.

Of course real men would insult you, twat.

Fucking Nazi troll .

She just belched from the anti Jewish sentiment propaganda she has been force fed. She forgot to say "excuse me"

She is senile :cuckoo:

Why can't people see that the Palestinians are used by the terrorists for propaganda *shaking my head*

If they are so important to the middle east why aren't their buses lining up to take them to let's say Saudi Arabia, or Iran, even Iraq?

Helen Thomas is Lebanese by heritage. Her coments are not anti semitic. Her statements are in line with the more rational arguments coming out of the mid east.

The Arab position on this issue is that Israel is a European colony in the mid east. The Jews have not been in Israel for thousands of years, so why they want to come back and harass the Arabs now is just a matter of colonialism, which is a racist doctrine.

Israel itself sees itself as more part of Europe than the arab world. (As does Turkey) They have a European political system, european mores, and poltics is fought on european terms. Israel sees itself as a bright and shining light and a very dark part of the world.

The creation of Zionism and the Jewish state was in response to what was going on in Europe from the 1880s onward. The scandals involved in the nationalizations of the German railroads, the Dreyfus affair in France, the pogroms in Russia all resulted in waves of AntiSemitism, and prominent Jews all over Europe decided that a national refuge and state was an imperative. The arab position is, why do they get stuck with fixing european stupid?
That is my best representation of her argument. Which is, I think, pretty stupid.

She said the jews should go back to Europe. That does not mean the Europeans should finish the job they started in the 30's. She just means what she said. Israel is a European state and should be in europe.

(Conveniently forgetting that about 60% of Israel's Jewish population comes from Arab lands.)

I don't like it when folks try to read into things that which is not there.

Of course, I don't much care for the woman, and I do kind of think she wouldn't shed too many tears of the Europeans did finish what they started. But that is just my suspicion arising from my dislike.

Ugly bitch.

She's almost 90 you disgusting pig. Why don't you post a picture of yourself since you're such a internet tough guy insulting elderly women's looks on the internet. :thup:
Mike,

Let him call you a disgusting pig. Remember Dogshit is the one that is in undergrad, works for free on a job that won't help him gain one that actually pays him (I mean would you put memberboard moderator on your resume?) and spends all his time on a message board.

I mean, when I was in undergrad, I spend most of my time partying and chasing tail! What a waste, Dogshit. What a waste.

Mike,

Let him call you a disgusting pig. Remember Dogshit is the one that is in undergrad, works for free on a job that won't help him gain one that actually pays him (I mean would you put memberboard moderator on your resume?) and spends all his time on a message board.

I mean, when I was in undergrad, I spend most of my time partying and chasing tail! What a waste, Dogshit. What a waste.

My being in college has nothing to do with this. The fact you spent most of your time partying makes sense though. Especially since it seems you didn't learn a damn thing in college.

It was a dumb thing to say, but a more honest segway would be: "Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back home to Poland, Germany, and America."

She wasn't referencing the holocaust at all, despite the attempts to make it appear that way.

How do you know she wasn't referencing the holocaust? I doubt anyone would in this day and age, but I can't read her mind. She didn't say they should go back to Israel, so I'm assuming that she believes that all of Israel belongs to the Palestinians. And after what happened to the Jews living in Germany and Poland during WWII, I doubt many would want to go back there. She clearly takes the Hezbollah view.

Mike,

My being in college has nothing to do with this. The fact you spent most of your time partying makes sense though. Especially since it seems you didn't learn a damn thing in college.
You are a child? That explains a lot.

Fuck you twat.

She is one disgusting ugly troll and the op is spot on.

America was an afterthought.

She should crawl back underneath her rock.

That's what I thought you disgusting pig. You and Squealer need to seek some serious help. You're not even a real man. Real men don't need to feed their egos by bashing elderly women's looks, never mind on the internet. The fact you hide behind a username while not even bothering to post a picture of yourself is further proof of just how much of a coward you are.

The herd is so easily led. If you Google "Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany" the first page is replete with the kind of garbage regurgitated by little Mikie. I didn't even bother looking further.

Fuck you twat.

She is one disgusting ugly troll and the op is spot on.

America was an afterthought.

She should crawl back underneath her rock.

That's what I thought you disgusting pig. You and Squealer need to seek some serious help. You're not even a real man. Real men don't need to feed their egos by bashing elderly women's looks, never mind on the internet. The fact you hide behind a username while not even bothering to post a picture of yourself is further proof of just how much of a coward you are.
Why do I think the cat is better looking?

The title is misleading and she merely suggested where they could go if they left Palestine.

She said many countries including the US.

She said NOTHING wrong here.

To disagree with the actions of the current government of Isreal is not to be anti semetic.

To insist the state of Isreal is above reproach is showing predudice.

Forum List

Back