Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany (video)

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQcQdWBqt14]YouTube - Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany[/ame]

comments at site.

It was a dumb thing to say, but a more honest segway would be: "Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back home to Poland, Germany, and America."

She wasn't referencing the holocaust at all, despite the attempts to make it appear that way.

It was a dumb thing to say, but a more honest segway would be: "Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back home to Poland, Germany, and America."

She wasn't referencing the holocaust at all, despite the attempts to make it appear that way.

Exactly. The people at RabbiLive are trying to say she wants a second holocaust. That's not journalism at all. What a disgrace on RabbiLive's part.

Damn! This place fairly crackles with anti-semitism doesn't it.

I think I treat Israel objectively, as seen on the other thread. They are what they are. But there a quite a number of people here that are just bigots.

Exactly. The people at RabbiLive are trying to say she wants a second holocaust. That's not journalism at all. What a disgrace on RabbiLive's part.

It's just bias. Then again, Helen Thomas is just a journalist too. Why is her opinion on Israeli Palistinian issues anymore than that?

What she was not doing was supporting genocide or the Holocaust. That's just nonsense. There should be a Holocaust clause to Godwin's Law.

Damn! This place fairly crackles with anti-semitism doesn't it.

I think I treat Israel objectively, as seen on the other thread. They are what they are. But there a quite a number of people here that are just bigots.

Who are you calling a anti-semite? I don't care what side of the spectrum you are or what your beliefs are, dishonest journalism is dishonest.

It's just bias. Then again, Helen Thomas is just a journalist too. Why is her opinion on Israeli Palistinian issues anymore than that?

What she was not doing was supporting genocide or the Holocaust. That's just nonsense. There should be a Holocaust clause to Godwin's Law.

All journalists have opinions, it's their job to keep them separate from their reporting though. Walter Cronkite did a excellent job of that. And I agree.

Ugly bitch.

She's almost 90 you disgusting pig. Why don't you post a picture of yourself since you're such a internet tough guy insulting elderly women's looks on the internet. :thup:

Fuck you twat.

She is one disgusting ugly troll and the op is spot on.

America was an afterthought.

She should crawl back underneath her rock.

Fuck you twat.

That's what I thought you disgusting pig. You and Squealer need to seek some serious help. You're not even a real man. Real men don't need to feed their egos by bashing elderly women's looks, never mind on the internet. The fact you hide behind a username while not even bothering to post a picture of yourself is further proof of just how much of a coward you are.

Ugly bitch.

She's almost 90 you disgusting pig. Why don't you post a picture of yourself since you're such a internet tough guy insulting elderly women's looks on the internet. :thup:

Fuck you twat.

You can be deluded enough to think that Israel doesn't belong to the Israelis without wishing for the gassing of the Jews.

I doubt she meant what the video implied. She is just one of the many conned.

Hey twat she is an ugly troll inside and out and the comment of the troll is very offensive.

You are a disgusting twat too that you defend the witch.

She should go back from where she came from- under the rock.

Hey twat she is an ugly troll inside and out and the comment of the troll is very offensive.

You are a disgusting twat too that you defend the witch.

She should go back from where she came from- under the rock.

The further evidence that you use the T word with reckless abandon shows just how much of a "real man" you are. I'm pretty sure you should be able to smell your own bullshit with that snout of yours.

You disgust me to the point that I am appalled that you are even of the same gender as me. You certainly aren't of the same species.

Since you don't want to post your picture, I'll do it for you.
$Squealer2.jpg

Fuck you twat.

You can be deluded enough to think that Israel doesn't belong to the Israelis without wishing for the gassing of the Jews.

I doubt she meant what the video implied. She is just one of the many conned.

She didn't mean it. It's just "gotcha" journalism. If you watch the video, it's obvious that she wasn't referencing the Holocaust.

I still think it was a dumb thing to say, but it's just dishonest to state or imply that Thomas wants the Israelis to move back to Dachau.

Forum List

Back