Heinz-Kerry: "John would avoid war"

White knight said:
Actually, I'm not one party or the other. Why box your self in.

If there was a problem to be solved and you had to choose which group to work with.
Would you choose the liberal party or the conservative party?
I would choose the group of independent, intelligent freethinking people. These type of people are more prone to not be stuck in one line of thinking and thus more likely to come up with several excellent solutions. I get a kick out of you guys that tote your hard party line, whether it be commi pinko liberal, right wing nut job, Muslim, Jew or Christian. lol , your cursed forever to tow your party line whether it works or not.

It amuses me how people can’t see the real truth behind the two party system. In a two party system ordinary people are the pawns in a chest game between, well you know whom.
Ordinary people only get a small taste of participating in a democracy (neither party is really yours) Could you imagine how difficult it would be if the true powers behind our Black and White chess pieces, had to lobby, had to invest in multi-party platforms? One that mine truly represent the interest of the poor fool who thought that his old two party candidate, If elected would actually go to Washington and do something for him.

If you ask who I will vote for in November? My answer is Bush. Why? He’s is the best man for the job. What is the Job? Break the nation and possibly the world. If it ain’t broke you can’t fix it.
In much the Way Osama Bin Ladden, in his own twisted way has done a great service to our nation and the world, Bush is doing the same. They have both caused a great strife in the world. Never before has our nation been so polarized. Never before has our nation seemed so cold and distant to our neighbors across the seas. Never before have so many people in America and throughout the world done so much inner reflection.
So you see, much in the same way an alcoholic or drug addict will continue to keep abusing until they reach that point. That sharp point of life or death, where something has to be change in order to continue to survive.
People in a nation as a whole can be this same way, happy to keep getting high with their new found cultural fortunes, blindly following their path of destruction, until they reach that point where they realize, they just can’t keep going on like this. They have to change. They are forced to change in order to survive.

Dam, shame on me!
I should not be concerned with any problems of the world, it does not effect me. I do not have to travel the world playing in these troubled little hot spots. My tax dollars don’t go to fix these problems.
Your right, I should order a pizza and pick up a six-pack. The OC comes on tonight, maybe I can watch one of those hip reality shows.

As far as not liking Jews, come on your trying to put words in my mouth.
Since you are so sensitive and perceive any criticisms of Israel as not liking Jews, I’m guessing you are Jewish.

NO ONE DARE CRITICIZE ISRAEL.

I just don’t like you or AJ. Both of you are sensitive, combative and annoying. It’s getting old already
If that’s what it means to be anti-Jewish, then so be it. Who cares? Not me.

1) I would rather work with the conservatives; at least you know where they are coming from right from the start. Also, conservatism does not necessarily mean intelligent free thinking people are out. Your implication is that conservatives are narrow minded and stupid.

2) I am not against multiple parties (i.e., more than two)

3) Vote for Bush; it will be good for you. If you think the nation is polarized now, you should have been around during the late 60's. I also think the nation was far more polarized during the Civil War. As for sensitivity to our neighbors overseas....screw em. I could give a damn less about them until it affects our national interests. Does that sound cold? You betcha. The way I see it, those other powers only want the destruction of the United States. As for all the other stuff about inner reflection and so on, I refuse to let that kind of thinking make me feel guilty about being an American, America is not responsible for the plight of Third World countries. You want change? Make UBL and his ilk change before trying to lower the standard of living in the US.

4) No comment on Israel or jews.

White knight said:
Actually, I'm not one party or the other. Why box your self in.

One way is better. I have a commitment to quality.
If there was a problem to be solved and you had to choose which group to work with.
Would you choose the liberal party or the conservative party?

Hello. Earth to White Knight. my name is Righ Wing Avenger. Think about it for a sec.
I would choose the group of independent, intelligent freethinking people. These type of people are more prone to not be stuck in one line of thinking and thus more likely to come up with several excellent solutions. I get a kick out of you guys that tote your hard party line, whether it be commi pinko liberal, right wing nut job, Muslim, Jew or Christian. lol , your cursed forever to tow your party line whether it works or not.
So you're really not a conservative then, are you. Conservatives rarely will find a use for communism.
It amuses me how people can’t see the real truth behind the two party system. In a two party system ordinary people are the pawns in a chest game between, well you know whom.
Ordinary people only get a small taste of participating in a democracy (neither party is really yours) Could you imagine how difficult it would be if the true powers behind our Black and White chess pieces, had to lobby, had to invest in multi-party platforms? One that mine truly represent the interest of the poor fool who thought that his old two party candidate, If elected would actually go to Washington and do something for him.

If you ask who I will vote for in November? My answer is Bush. Why? He’s is the best man for the job. What is the Job? Break the nation and possibly the world. If it ain’t broke you can’t fix it.
Sure you are , liar. Fake conservative!
In much the Way Osama Bin Ladden, in his own twisted way has done a great service to our nation and the world, Bush is doing the same. They have both caused a great strife in the world.
Your sophomoric nihilism is so 10th grade.
Never before has our nation been so polarized. Never before has our nation seemed so cold and distant to our neighbors across the seas.
Actually we have a decent coalition. Your denigration of them disgusts me, pig.
Never before have so many people in America and throughout the world done so much inner reflection.
So you see, much in the same way an alcoholic or drug addict will continue to keep abusing until they reach that point. That sharp point of life or death, where something has to be change in order to continue to survive.
People in a nation as a whole can be this same way, happy to keep getting high with their new found cultural fortunes, blindly following their path of destruction, until they reach that point where they realize, they just can’t keep going on like this. They have to change. They are forced to change in order to survive.
If your talking about the terrorists, you're right!

Dam, shame on me!
Yes, shame on you. Coming on here and misrepresenting yourself. Ya lying rat bastard!
I should not be concerned with any problems of the world, it does not effect me.
We neocons are dealing with world problems preemptively, in a moral way. Kerrys want to go back to a reactive only mode, and join the U.N., becoming a nation of wachers as genocide occurs under our noses, but we do nothing as long as we get our blood money, like France.
I do not have to travel the world playing in these troubled little hot spots. My tax dollars don’t go to fix these problems.
Your right, I should order a pizza and pick up a six-pack. The OC comes on tonight, maybe I can watch one of those hip reality shows.

You do need to relax.

As far as not liking Jews, come on your trying to put words in my mouth.
Since you are so sensitive and perceive any criticisms of Israel as not liking Jews, I’m guessing you are Jewish.

NO ONE DARE CRITICIZE ISRAEL.
What's your ip?
I just don’t like you or AJ. Both of you are sensitive, combative and annoying. It’s getting old already
If that’s what it means to be anti-Jewish, then so be it. Who cares? Not me.

Just be honest; You're a commie lib, executing the "pretend to be a conservative" script. Get bent. :funnyface

NightTrain said:
This is something that liberals don't get : we didn't ask for terrorists to declare war upon us. We don't have a choice! He's not fit for leadership of this country, according to men who served alongside him in Vietnam. They'd sure as hell know what he's all about, and I'd trust their judgement a helluva lot more than PBS.

There are two wars here...the war on Terror, and the war on Iraq. As we know now there is no tie between Al Quada and Saddam so lets not go sayin that the war on iraq is part of the war on terror. As for the war on terror i think that invading afghanistan was a good thing, but why not finish the job and then go iraq afterwards that way we're not stretched out so much and there would be no need for a possible draft (unlikely but it has come up)<--which is what Kerry wanted to do in the first place. Also, Kerry fought in Vietnam (while Bush was AWOL in the national guard) and to degrade his service is sickening. The swiftboat veterans for truth by the way, were proved to have been lying when they said they were on the same boat as kerry and there were no shots, there were bullet holes found in the side of the boat AND beside that point, they were on the boat a YEAR later...not WITH kerry. So to say you believe them over PBS, is juvenile. PBS may be liberal by your standards and is certainly more liberal than the other stations in that they report both sides, but id just like to say that they do so without analysis. One of the most annoying things about the debates were you'd finish listening to the candidates speak and then on every station they had people saying what you were supposed to hear...thats not news, thats spin. PBS is fair and neither liberal nor conservative in my opinion.

:halo:

The Worried One said:
NightTrain said:
Also, Kerry fought in Vietnam (while Bush was AWOL in the national guard) and to degrade his service is sickening.

Its Friday and its quittin time, but I just wanted to interject a quick opinion here before I go.

Kerry did not fight in Vietnam. He became the producer of his own documentary film to further his political agenda. Once he got enough tape, he got a papercut, his third purple heart, and home he went.

Right Wing Avenger,
You are like a broken record.
It must be beyond your capacity to understand that a person can have both left and right views.
I bet you get real confused when you meet someone of mixed race.

White knight said:
Right Wing Avenger,
You are like a broken record.
It must be beyond your capacity to understand that a person can have both left and right views.
I bet you get real confused when you meet someone of mixed race.

I'm rubber; you're glue ... Good one, meathead.

Forum List

Back