Heidi Cruz History Of Mental Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if that's true (though this is a rather partisan website) then I would be against that aspect of the bill. I don't think that should be covered.

Nothing should be covered except for what you want covered.

I agree about gender reassignment but not about women's preventative care. That is very important, and it WILL actually save you and I money in the long run, I think. The goal is less unwanted pregnancies, less abortions, less children who become wards of the state, which is VERY expensive. Much, much more expensive than any birth control.

So you're a libertarian, except when it isn't convenient? Is that what you're saying? Read the party platform and see if you agree with that. I guarantee you that you don't.

don;t waste your time,,,

lonely woman ...poster of the month...what do you expect?

no Einstein there

Agreed. I think I'm going to bed.

Yes :)

sleept tight!

No, they used lawyers, a phone, and a computer.

Nope. If they bank refused to comply, men with guns would show up and make them comply.
That doesn't require guns. The banks have no issues doing what the IRS says to.

Right, and the Jews had "no issues" marching into the showers, . . . . er, I mean the gas chamber. They did so "voluntarily," according to your definition of the term.

I don't trust the government much either, but come ON! :lol: You cannot actually believe this stuff. Probably the WORST thing that can happen is that a portion of your wages would be garnished because you would owe the IRS.

The government uses guns to garnish your wages. Every law is ultimately back with guns. Government is the monopoly on the use of force. What do you think that means? Why would anyone obey pay taxes if they weren't forced to?

Only a liberal could be as stupid as you.

Do you have any instances of this happening in this country? People pay their taxes because some consider it their duty. Others don't want their wages garnished. I have never heard of anyone being so paranoid that they think the government of the USA is going to kill them for not paying a tax. :D

Well, if that's true (though this is a rather partisan website) then I would be against that aspect of the bill. I don't think that should be covered.

I agree about gender reassignment but not about women's preventative care. That is very important, and it WILL actually save you and I money in the long run, I think. The goal is less unwanted pregnancies, less abortions, less children who become wards of the state, which is VERY expensive. Much, much more expensive than any birth control.

So you're a libertarian, except when it isn't convenient? Is that what you're saying? Read the party platform and see if you agree with that. I guarantee you that you don't.

don;t waste your time,,,

no Einstein there

Don't have nightmares due to your paranoia! :D Nightie night!

Nope. If they bank refused to comply, men with guns would show up and make them comply.

Right, and the Jews had "no issues" marching into the showers, . . . . er, I mean the gas chamber. They did so "voluntarily," according to your definition of the term.

I don't trust the government much either, but come ON! :lol: You cannot actually believe this stuff. Probably the WORST thing that can happen is that a portion of your wages would be garnished because you would owe the IRS.

The government uses guns to garnish your wages. Every law is ultimately back with guns. Government is the monopoly on the use of force. What do you think that means? Why would anyone obey pay taxes if they weren't forced to?

Do you have any instances of this happening in this country? People pay their taxes because some consider it their duty. Others don't want their wages garnished. I have never heard of anyone being so paranoid that they think the government of the USA is going to kill them for not paying a tax. :D
He thinks like a child, an insane one.

don;t waste your time,,,

no Einstein there

Don't have nightmares due to your paranoia! :D Nightie night!

omg she is still there :(

the witch doesnt sleep :(

This place is a magnet for insane paranoid people, and menopausal miserable old women with turkey necks. Lol. ;)

This place is a magnet for insane paranoid people, and menopausal miserable old women with turkey necks. Lol. ;)

Yes it is :)

Right the IRS hasnt sent out IRS tax drones to come down our chimineys after Christmas , yet , I kind of think they would like to though :)

Right the IRS hasnt sent out IRS tax drones to come down our chimineys after Christmas , yet , I kind of think they would like to though :)

Hey, I was audited one year. No drones though. :D I made ONE little mistake when doing my taxes. Yeah, that sucked. I had to wait like 3 years to see my tax return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back