Heidi Cruz History Of Mental Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let me just say that if sex change operations are covered under Obamacare, that would be another aspect of this bill that I disagree with. That is just silly, IMO.

The fact that you agree with any of it is proof that you are no libertarian. Obamacare is one vast stinking pile of anti-libertarianism.

Not true. I think that the preventative healthcare for women is a good idea. It will cut down on abortion and unwanted pregnancies. What's wrong with that? That is a good thing because both children and abortions cost a heck of a lot more than birth control pills, right? It saves everyone money in the long run if you give it some thought.

It doesn't matter whether you think it's a good idea or not. No libertarian would ever support it.

You claimed there were no guns, didn't you? When are you going to admit you were wrong?
There are no guns pointing at your head demanding that you pay for birth control my little infant.

The guns come up when I decline to pay.
So, don't, but before then it will be letters, lawyers, and you finding your assets seized. Don't let it go that far, they are quite reasonable to work with and if you win, as I did, they might even send you a check, like I got.

You're an idiot. You just admitted that they will bring their guns out if I decline to pay. All this time you've been claiming "there are no guns."
No, they won't. There is no gun to your head. What do you think they are going to do, make you write a check when they already zeroed out your checking account? Damn you're an infant.

They used guns to zero out your checking account.

There are no guns pointing at your head demanding that you pay for birth control my little infant.

So, don't, but before then it will be letters, lawyers, and you finding your assets seized. Don't let it go that far, they are quite reasonable to work with and if you win, as I did, they might even send you a check, like I got.

You're an idiot. You just admitted that they will bring their guns out if I decline to pay. All this time you've been claiming "there are no guns."

I don't think you have to worry about that. You think the government is going to kill you if you don't buy insurance or something? Or is that supposed to be a metaphor?

The government has killed people for not paying their taxes.
Pointing or firing guns at Federal Agents is why people might have been killed, not for not paying their taxes. When you speed and get nailed, the cop that pulls you over has a gun. The reason people stop is not because he will shoot you, but because the longer it takes you to stop the worse it gets for you. Now, pull a gun on him and you die not because you were speeding, but because you're a moron. The cops do not have a gun to your head saying don't speed. The IRS does not have a gun to your head saying pay your taxes.

No, they won't. There is no gun to your head. What do you think they are going to do, make you write a check when they already zeroed out your checking account? Damn you're an infant.

No, they used lawyers, a phone, and a computer.

Nope. If they bank refused to comply, men with guns would show up and make them comply.

Well, let me just say that if sex change operations are covered under Obamacare, that would be another aspect of this bill that I disagree with. That is just silly, IMO.

Obamacare Now Pays for Gender Reassignment - The Daily Beast

Well, if that's true (though this is a rather partisan website) then I would be against that aspect of the bill. I don't think that should be covered.

Nothing should be covered except for what you want covered.

Nope. If they bank refused to comply, men with guns would show up and make them comply.
That doesn't require guns. The banks have no issues doing what the IRS says to.

Well, if that's true (though this is a rather partisan website) then I would be against that aspect of the bill. I don't think that should be covered.

Bripat lives in a fantasyland, unaware how group plans work.

I don't think you have to worry about that. You think the government is going to kill you if you don't buy insurance or something? Or is that supposed to be a metaphor?

The government has killed people for not paying their taxes.
Pointing or firing guns at Federal Agents is why people might have been killed, not for not paying their taxes. When you speed and get nailed, the cop that pulls you over has a gun. The reason people stop is not because he will shoot you, but because the longer it takes you to stop the worse it gets for you. Now, pull a gun on him and you die not because you were speeding, but because you're a moron. The cops do not have a gun to your head saying don't speed. The IRS does not have a gun to your head saying pay your taxes.

All you're doing is proving that you're incredibly stupid. The bottom line is that after a series of escalating threats, the government will eventually have men with guns come and take you to prison. All laws are ultimately enforced with guns. If you don't know that, then you're too stupid to bother debating.

Right, and the Jews had "no issues" marching into the showers, . . . . er, I mean the gas chamber. They did so "voluntarily," according to your definition of the term.

Right, and the Jews had "no issues" marching into the showers, . . . . er, I mean the gas chamber. They did so "voluntarily," according to your definition of the term.
Nope, they were pussies, who didn't die like men.

All laws are ultimately enforced with guns.
Your insanity is on full tilt tonight my little infant.
1347925373197_1340900.png

I agree about gender reassignment but not about women's preventative care. That is very important, and it WILL actually save you and I money in the long run, I think. The goal is less unwanted pregnancies, less abortions, less children who become wards of the state, which is VERY expensive. Much, much more expensive than any birth control.

I don't trust the government much either, but come ON! :lol: You cannot actually believe this stuff. Probably the WORST thing that can happen is that a portion of your wages would be garnished because you would owe the IRS.

I agree about gender reassignment but not about women's preventative care. That is very important, and it WILL actually save you and I money in the long run, I think. The goal is less unwanted pregnancies, less abortions, less children who become wards of the state, which is VERY expensive. Much, much more expensive than any birth control.

So you're a libertarian, except when it isn't convenient? Is that what you're saying? Read the party platform and see if you agree with that. I guarantee you that you don't.

So you're a libertarian, except when it isn't convenient? Is that what you're saying? Read the party platform and see if you agree with that. I guarantee you that you don't.

don;t waste your time,,,

lonely woman ...poster of the month...what do you expect?

no Einstein there

I don't trust the government much either, but come ON! :lol: You cannot actually believe this stuff. Probably the WORST thing that can happen is that a portion of your wages would be garnished because you would owe the IRS.

The government uses guns to garnish your wages. Every law is ultimately back with guns. Government is the monopoly on the use of force. What do you think that means? Why would anyone obey pay taxes if they weren't forced to?

Only a liberal could be as stupid as you.

don;t waste your time,,,

lonely woman ...poster of the month...what do you expect?

no Einstein there

Agreed. I think I'm going to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back