Hecklers Protest Obama Coakley Speech

I think Jake realizes he was pushing a lose-lose position calling most Tea-Baggers "weirdos", without any proof. At least we have ACORN and their voter-fraud indictments, and the Black Panthers scaring voters at the polls, even in Holder won't prosecute their "hate-crime".
God bless the Tea-Baggers. I hope that they actually make the DC clowns stop wasting money and get back to responsible governing.

This isn't just about the state of MASS. When we elect senators from every state & they end up voting on national issues that affect us all--& that's why every senate race, every congressional district it is also a national issue.

This is one of my biggest gripes. these senators and congressmen block you from writing emails to them if you don't live in their district. all taxpayers pay their saleries and it comes out of income tax revenues. Their votes effect me and all other people who live in the United states and I do have the right to have my views heard no matter where I live. All taxpayers pay your wages. these people (congressmen and senators)will hear from the taxpayers next election, and the public is PISSED OFF since you are not listen to us!!!!![/QUOTE]

Sorry but Senators are there to represent the unique issues that effect their CONSTITUENTS NOT the rest of the country. I would personally resent out of staters trying to influence MY STATES politics. It happened in the 80's when MASSIVE amounts of out of state money (both sides) was spent to get "Right to Work" passed which basically made us a NON-UNION state and give employees VERY few rights.

This isn't just about the state of MASS. When we elect senators from every state & they end up voting on national issues that affect us all--& that's why every senate race, every congressional district it is also a national issue.

This is one of my biggest gripes. these senators and congressmen block you from writing emails to them if you don't live in their district. all taxpayers pay their saleries and it comes out of income tax revenues. Their votes effect me and all other people who live in the United states and I do have the right to have my views heard no matter where I live. All taxpayers pay your wages. these people (congressmen and senators)will hear from the taxpayers next election, and the public is PISSED OFF since you are not listen to us!!!!!

Sorry but Senators are there to represent the unique issues that effect their CONSTITUENTS NOT the rest of the country. I would personally resent out of staters trying to influence MY STATES politics. It happened in the 80's when MASSIVE amounts of out of state money (both sides) was spent to get "Right to Work" passed which basically made us a NON-UNION state and give employees VERY few rights.[/QUOTE]

Fuck unions, they are for pussies without a mind or a backbone.

Last edited:
Now I know you have a screw loose, there is no comparison between tea party members and communists, quite the opposite, tea party members are not pathological, they are normal every day citizens, dems, repubs and independents. Your elevator just doesn't quite hit the top floor.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Where in the hell do you get your nerve??? Have you seen the goings on at these stupid tea party events?? And you have the nerve to call somebody else cuckoo??

I think tea baggers are nothing but closet KKK members and white supremecists. Look at their signs, for God's sake.

I hope you don't go through life being led by your assuptions, Rinata.

Pardon me if I don't appreciate your advice. I usually don't take advice from people that don't know enough to come in out of the rain.

Don't take this response as a sign that I am trying to engage you tonight. I'm not in the mood to tangle with an absolutely hopeless case. And that's you.

Now I know you have a screw loose, there is no comparison between tea party members and communists, quite the opposite, tea party members are not pathological, they are normal every day citizens, dems, repubs and independents. Your elevator just doesn't quite hit the top floor.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Where in the hell do you get your nerve??? Have you seen the goings on at these stupid tea party events?? And you have the nerve to call somebody else cuckoo??

I think tea baggers are nothing but closet KKK members and white supremecists. Look at their signs, for God's sake.

Tea baggers are loyal americans who are making their voices heard.

Despite Obama's minions thinking he is god, this is still supposed to be a democracy yanno.

The most vile and disgusting people are some Obama supporters :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

A little remidner who they are.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-1w7wX63U0[/ame]

Oh, I see what you're saying. Since you were able to find something really disgusting that a lib did, it's okay for baggers to all be disgusting. Got it!!!

Obama looks a bit shaken at the persistent heckling he underwent. I can imagine he left this event thinking - WHY THE HELL DID I COME HERE????
____

Hecklers Pester President Obama During Coakley Senate Election Speech

Incessant hecklers forced President Barack Obama’s speech to a halt in Massachusetts on Sunday, as he showed his support for Democratic Senate candidate Martha Coakley. It sounded more like today’s NFL playoff game than a political rally

Hecklers Pester President Obama During Coakley Senate Election Speech | TV | Mediaite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJIg3c-rg3g&feature=player_embedded

Actually it shows how demented and insane the extreme right nutjobs are to scream and yell during a speech. They are completely psychotic.

Tea baggers are loyal americans who are making their voices heard.

Despite Obama's minions thinking he is god, this is still supposed to be a democracy yanno.

The most vile and disgusting people are some Obama supporters :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

A little remidner who they are.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-1w7wX63U0[/ame]

That is typical of the far left.

Oh, geez. Maple and Mike. A perfect combo.

now i know you have a screw loose, there is no comparison between tea party members and communists, quite the opposite, tea party members are not pathological, they are normal every day citizens, dems, repubs and independents. Your elevator just doesn't quite hit the top floor.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

where in the hell do you get your nerve??? Have you seen the goings on at these stupid tea party events?? And you have the nerve to call somebody else cuckoo??

I think tea baggers are nothing but closet kkk members and white supremecists. Look at their signs, for god's sake.

renata, your elevator does not hit the top floor either. Why don't you try getting off the computer, getting off the dumb down america channel msnbc and attend a tea party. They are lots of good clean fun. I am a member of the tea party movement and down right proud of it.

$imagesCACVTA5X.jpgraspberry.jpg

I think Jake realizes he was pushing a lose-lose position calling most Tea-Baggers "weirdos", without any proof. At least we have ACORN and their voter-fraud indictments, and the Black Panthers scaring voters at the polls, even in Holder won't prosecute their "hate-crime".
God bless the Tea-Baggers. I hope that they actually make the DC clowns stop wasting money and get back to responsible governing.

Proof??? :lol: Look at their signs and their stupid hats with those tea bags in their faces!! Are you crazy??? Do you think the Republican party is proud of that?? :lol:

Renata, your elevator does not hit the top floor either. Why don't you try getting off the computer, getting off the dumb down America channel MSNBC and attend a tea party. They are lots of good clean fun. I am a member of the tea party movement and down right proud of it.

Wow a real live tea bagger right here. Did you know that the real tea party in Boston was about the people protesting AGAINST the rich people getting a tax cut?

While you tea baggers are out there protesting because the rich people's tax cut is going to expire and you have some fantasy that you are one of the rich! :lol: Sorry dude, the people making $250,000 a year aren't out there walking around with racist signs in tea bag rallies.

You don't even know it but you're the opposite of the real Boston Tea Party which was about the British East India Company being given an import tax cut. They were definitely NOT conservatives, those patriots over 200 years ago.

You guys are the opposite of tea party patriots. You should change your name.

The best part of Obama's speech was when he said: "You have to look under the hood..."

I hope he didn't referred to Coakley's hood. :)

Renata, your elevator does not hit the top floor either. Why don't you try getting off the computer, getting off the dumb down America channel MSNBC and attend a tea party. They are lots of good clean fun. I am a member of the tea party movement and down right proud of it.

Wow a real live tea bagger right here. Did you know that the real tea party in Boston was about the people protesting AGAINST the rich people getting a tax cut?

While you tea baggers are out there protesting because the rich people's tax cut is going to expire and you have some fantasy that you are one of the rich! :lol: Sorry dude, the people making $250,000 a year aren't out there walking around with racist signs in tea bag rallies.

You don't even know it but you're the opposite of the real Boston Tea Party which was about the British East India Company being given an import tax cut. They were definitely NOT conservatives, those patriots over 200 years ago.

You guys are the opposite of tea party patriots. You should change your name.

Or maybe you should understand Taxed Enough Already, and that the entire movement is protesting not just taxes but the insane spending that has been going on the past 15 months or so. Including Bush. And that this administration has no plans to slow the spending down.

Proof??? :lol: Look at their signs and their stupid hats with those tea bags in their faces!! Are you crazy??? Do you think the Republican party is proud of that?? :lol:

C'mon now - you know down deep the libs have always had the market cornered on crazy protests...

that_beeyotch_hillary_and_her_cronies_installed_a_listening_device_near_IDF_terrorists.jpg

protest%20bush.jpg

Press%20Largely%20Ignored%20Hostile%20Protester%20Rhetoric%20Towards%20Bush.jpg

Copenhagen-climate-protests.jpg

78f18444491c8e1ebe1910b9b2a2.jpeg

iraq%20war%20protestor.jpg

4-29-06%20NYC%20Protest.jpg

cheney.jpg

fuck_middle_america.jpg

Nobody ever said that libs were perfect. Certainly not I. So what is it you are so desperately trying to prove???

Yes. Why not? They make a point.

Besides the more they bother the hard left the more I like it.

Last edited:

C'mon now - you know down deep the libs have always had the market cornered on crazy protests...

that_beeyotch_hillary_and_her_cronies_installed_a_listening_device_near_IDF_terrorists.jpg

protest%20bush.jpg

Press%20Largely%20Ignored%20Hostile%20Protester%20Rhetoric%20Towards%20Bush.jpg

Copenhagen-climate-protests.jpg

78f18444491c8e1ebe1910b9b2a2.jpeg

iraq%20war%20protestor.jpg

4-29-06%20NYC%20Protest.jpg

cheney.jpg

fuck_middle_america.jpg

Yes those are all horrible signs held up by total idiots. Could you let us know what event those signs were all held up at? I would like to know what organization those people are all in too so I can condemn it and them with all my heart.

Forum List

Back