'Huge surge' of 'unscreened' Muslims flooding U.S.

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
Muslim immigration from dangerous nations is dramatically higher in recent years, and government assurances that immigrants are being properly screened is “a farce,” according to accomplished author and columnist Paul Sperry.
The stated reason for the influx in recent years is the rise in refugees from war-torn nations like Syria and Iraq. The number of people accepted from Syria in particular baffles Sperry, who said there is a long standing policy of keeping Syrians at bay.

Huge surge of unscreened Muslims flooding U.S.

Sperry has a paranoia.
Of course we should not forget and exclude present danger of the terrorist threat. But let's think about what caused this immigration? Maybe it was due to the fact that the US government has destabilized the situation in the Middle East and, therefore, the people have had to escape from this hell?

What caused this wave of immigration is obama's invitation.

After all we can't have widespread muslim terrorism without sufficient muslims. obama is fixing the inequality of terrorism.

course I'd stop 'All' immigration but that's a lost cause . Best situation as far as I'm concerned is to settle them in big cities in the USA !! Mostly on the east coast of course if I get my way !!

Settle them all in liberal havens of tolerance. Portland. San Francisco. Los Angeles. New York. Austin.

They'll welcome them with open arms...and probably even cater to them with new rules like burkas for all females in public schools or banning pork inside city limits...or massive loud speakers to broadcast Islamic prayers throughout the city...just like the Middle East.

If you live in Texas or the South or Rocky Mountain areas like Idaho...you wont have much to worry about.

Settle them all in liberal havens of tolerance. Portland. San Francisco. Los Angeles. New York. Austin.

They'll welcome them with open arms...and probably even cater to them with new rules like burkas for all females in public schools or banning pork inside city limits...or massive loud speakers to broadcast Islamic prayers throughout the city...just like the Middle East.

If you live in Texas or the South or Rocky Mountain areas like Idaho...you wont have much to worry about.
Texas has one of the largest populations of Muslims in America.

Yeah and they'll settle in liberal Austin where they're welcomed. That...or they're posing as Mexicans...who work their asses off in this country.

Bet they wont get too far if they try something in Texas.

Hope that you correct for the next 20 - 30 years or so Bucs , hope you are correct . Course its a spreading situation if you check USA census numbers throughout the years . I generally start at 1970 because even though I was young I can remember 1970 so I compare 1970 population number to 2010 population numbers while realizing that in addition to a pretty accurate Census you also have to add in the 10 to 20 [40] million foreign illegals in the USA .

Yeah and they'll settle in liberal Austin where they're welcomed. That...or they're posing as Mexicans...who work their asses off in this country.

Bet they wont get too far if they try something in Texas.
They picked Texas for a reason. When they take over Texas will be the first to bite the dust. You'll be like a little speed bump.

think you are correct 'Ace' , also Bucs , something else to consider is that when different groups arrive it may only be a generation or so until they start to fill the ranks of 'OFFICIALDOM' !!

The terrorism threat is not the big problem with muzzies. The problem is they all go on welfare and bankrupt a country as has happened in england.

Forum List

Back