Heat to soar to record levels in next 5 years.

that's melting away and when they're gone,
At what temperature will that occur and what will the corresponding sea level be?

You do realize that has happened before and we know these answers, right?

Of course you don’t, otherwise you wouldn’t say stupid ass shit like this.

Nobody's denying it's happened before - we already covered this.
But since you have no clue as to what those numbers are you don’t know how stupid what you are saying sounds. Go find out those answers and get back to me, dummy.

You accusing me of what you are doing is hilarious
What's hilarious is watching a bloviating bullshitter such as yourself claim to know that the scientific consensus on global warming is somehow wrong - that all the world's climate scientists, that agencies from NASA to their counterparts in Europe to IPCC somehow got it all wrong, and that if they'd just listen to you, you narcissistic little fuck, that we'd somehow all be enlightened enough to see the errors of our ways.

You're delusional. Maybe it's time for a nap, old man.

You're making shit up now. You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Here, here's a little kiddie science page for little kiddie dipshits like you who play with atmospheric physics you don't understand:

Now that's NASA's website, but I should take the word of some anonymous troll who got his "science" degree from Bubba State University, lol.
If you think NASA says heat is prevented from escaping then I suggest you learn the definition of what prevent means.

If you think NASA says heat is prevented from escaping then I suggest you learn the definition of what prevent means.

That's not what was asserted. You're getting ridiculous now. This is typical of science deniers and it's getting to the point where you're about to end up on my ignore list for being a chronic bullshitter.

What's hilarious is watching a bloviating bullshitter such as yourself claim to know that the scientific consensus on global warming is somehow wrong - that all the world's climate scientists, that agencies from NASA to their counterparts in Europe to IPCC somehow got it all wrong, and that if they'd just listen to you, you narcissistic little fuck, that we'd somehow all be enlightened enough to see the errors of our ways.

You're delusional. Maybe it's time for a nap, old man.
Yep, they ignore empirical climate data for a flawed computer model. And have mistaken a natural warming trend for AGW. Not to worry though, their errors will be brought back to them soon enough through colder temperatures and failed predictions. At which point they will all point fingers at each other and say they knew better all along.

Yep, they ignore empirical climate data for a flawed computer model. And have mistaken a natural warm trend for AGW. Not to worry though, their errors will be brought back to them soon enough through colder temperatures and failed predictions. At which point they will all point fingers at each other and say they knew better all along.

Good God, you're insufferably narcissistic and, well, fucking delusional. We're done here.

That's not what was asserted. You're getting ridiculous now. This is typical of science deniers and it's getting to the point where you're about to end up on my ignore list for being a chronic bullshitter.
Their models amplify the radiative forcing effect of CO2 by a factor of 2 to 3.

What would the sea level be if all the ice in the southern hemisphere melted? When was the last time the southern hemisphere was ice free?

I don't know -- what would the real estate market in Florida and other coastal regions look like? Consider that as many insurers are leaving the Sunshine State even now, when most of the shit hasn't even begun to touch the fan.

You really are a hopeless moron -- or MORAN as you peeps like to spell it.

According to ODanny and multivita-man…. People all around the world, including India, will be dying in far greater numbers with more air conditioners exacerbating climate change. Less food, more storms, more heat, more drought, more floods, habitat loss, all that.

You people are morons.

Forum List

Back