Heart throb to white American liberal women, Nikolas Cruz assaulted a prison guard

By the way, he is a registered republican.

He should have been hung months ago, and by the way, you're a fucking liar.

ncruzvotingreg.png

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz attacked a detention officer at the county jail and now faces new charges including use of the officer's electric stun device, authorities said Wednesday.

Broward Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Veda Coleman-Wright confirmed in an email Wednesday that Cruz assaulted Sgt. Raymond Beltran around 6 p.m. Tuesday.

Jail records show Cruz now is charged with aggravated assault on an officer, battery on an officer and use of an "electric or chemical weapon against an officer."

3699d1210096453e86f416fb5164ffe1.jpg

FILE - In this Aug. 15, 2018 file photo, Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz listens during a status check on his case at the Broward County Courthouse in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Authorities say Cruz attacked a detention officer at the county jail, Tuesday, Nov. 13, and now faces new charges. Cruz is charged with killing 17 people

Sheriff: Parkland shooting suspect assaulted jail officer

That is right. The sexy guy, who is getting lots of love letters from women all over (I assure you none of them are conservative women) somehow got a hold of an electric or chemical weapon.

South Florida has surpassed California as a global joke and both are run by democrats.
You mean the guy who was allowed to register to vote, and did so as a Republican?

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz attacked a detention officer at the county jail and now faces new charges including use of the officer's electric stun device, authorities said Wednesday.

Broward Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Veda Coleman-Wright confirmed in an email Wednesday that Cruz assaulted Sgt. Raymond Beltran around 6 p.m. Tuesday.

Jail records show Cruz now is charged with aggravated assault on an officer, battery on an officer and use of an "electric or chemical weapon against an officer."

3699d1210096453e86f416fb5164ffe1.jpg

FILE - In this Aug. 15, 2018 file photo, Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz listens during a status check on his case at the Broward County Courthouse in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Authorities say Cruz attacked a detention officer at the county jail, Tuesday, Nov. 13, and now faces new charges. Cruz is charged with killing 17 people

Sheriff: Parkland shooting suspect assaulted jail officer

That is right. The sexy guy, who is getting lots of love letters from women all over (I assure you none of them are conservative women) somehow got a hold of an electric or chemical weapon.

South Florida has surpassed California as a global joke and both are run by democrats.
You mean the guy who was allowed to register to vote, and did so as a Republican?

Ah another one with the same meme to debunk. :)

ncruzvotingreg.png

View attachment 228987
Sorry, you whiny little bitch. It's true:

Conservatives are irate the Parkland shooter registered to vote from jail — as a Republican

A) WaPo link does not work.

B) It's impossible, dumbass.
Except, the link does work. And it's not only possible, but true.

View attachment 228987

Conservatives are irate the Parkland shooter registered to vote from jail — as a Republican

Maybe if you subscribe to them..oh! Wait a min, it works.

That article is garbage. No proof. Next!

All based on hearsay, when I have actual public info.

View attachment 228987

Which you will never look for. It's okay, I don't find you guilty by association. Only the morons who start threads like this lap up that weak sauce.

View attachment 228987

Which you will never look for. It's okay, I don't find you guilty by association. Only the morons who start threads like this lap up that weak sauce.

Okay smartass, you made the claim, provide the concrete proof that is provided in that WaPo article and I will

capitulate, k? I'm a reasonable man. I have a sneaking suspicion you're not going to find any.

Okay smartass, you made the claim, provide the concrete proof that is provided in that WaPo article and I will

capitulate, k? I'm a reasonable man.
What proof would satisfy you? Be specific.

capitulate, k? I'm a reasonable man.
What proof would satisfy you? Be specific.

Say, a proven public record voter registration?

Which is what I have. :funnyface: Just for liars such as yourself.

To be fair, it's possible you're simply misled.

Anything that isn't hearsay he said/she said stuff.

Forum List

Back