Heart attack rates mysteriously skyrocket in Scotland

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Gee, what have we been doing differently in the last year that could cause this?

Scotland is 85% vaccinated. (Covid: How close is Scotland to full vaccination?)
But I’m sure there is no correlation. It’s not like there have been huge increases of heart problems and blood clots related to vaccines, right? I mean the bobble heads on TV assure us it’s “safe and effective”.

So this remains a big mystery. Will our super smart scientists be able to crack this?

Gee, what have we been doing differently in the last year that could cause this?

But I’m sure there is no correlation. It’s not like there have been huge increases of heart problems and blood clots related to vaccines, right? I mean the bobble heads on TV assure us it’s “safe and effective”.

So this remains a big mystery. Will our super smart scientists be able to crack this?

Yet the article you referenced says zero about COVID.

So you're making it up.

If it is the vaccine, it's a little late now. The idiotic rush for vaccination does not allow for unforeseen consequences. Vaccination should have been phased over two years, starting with the highest risk and progressing to the most healthy.

Too sad, hopefully I'm wrong, but many inoculated actually are endangered

Too sad, hopefully I'm wrong, but many inoculated actually are endangered
As we have been warning them about for months and being called all kinds of rotten things and threatened for our trouble. I have totally given up on warning anybody. Let them make their own decisions. None of the people I love will make such a mistake. That's all I care about any more.

I wonder if the vaccine or covid viral heart attacks are a cause...

Yet the article you referenced says zero about COVID.

So you're making it up.
Its actually an interesting theory. It could also be because of COVID, people were forced to sit at home for the most part. They got fat and out of shape.

Or perhaps it's ill effects as a result of the economic shutdown that took place.

Forum List

Back