Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Admit No Evil

.. This wasn't the GOP offering help....they were trying to torpedoe the legislation altogether...

So republican amendments equal obstruction? I guess they should have just gotten on their knees and started sucking... :lol:

Last edited:
First of all blocking ethics hearings to protect your own is Washington 101.

Second in regards to the evil Bush tax cuts. If the dems let them laps it will lower the child tax credit, lower the standard deduction for married couples, lower contribution caps for a variety of savings programs and increase the tax rates for ALL brackets.
IT WILL BE A TAX INCREASE FOR ALL PEOPLE THAT PAY FEDERAL INCOME TAXES!!!

By not addressing the expiration of these tax cuts the dems are fucking over the middle class they pretend to defend. How will they ever be able to show their faces again?

It's like they think we are all just to dumb to notice.

Check Cloward / Piven.

They are close freinds with the clintons and the dnc. You can call me paranoid, but the dnc wants the economy to fail as part of a grander plan.

I don't think the DNC does per se. I just think too many in that party were raised by parents and/or educated by teachers who instilled a 'victim' mentality into them that allows them to tolerate, even embrace an authoritarian government that rules all aspects of their lives. They were conditioned to believe Democrat = benevolence, caring, charity, safety net etc. while GOP = all that is evil in government. The educated among them take advantage of that to enrich and empower themselves; the rest are too under educated to discern the lies inherent in those concepts. But I think most Democrats do not want to destroy America as we know it.

I am less convinced of the motives of high level operatives in the Obama administration however. Some of those I do suspect of wanting to destroy the American economy and social system in order to install a Marxist model of utopia that they envision--one that will completely empower and enrich them of course.

it's taken 5 decades of gentle pushing and the shoving to get us to the brink. We are right there. Just a little more wasted spending and finger pointing at the wealthy and when it breaks the dems will put in that Maoist utopia they think will work "this time".

hope Im wrong. But with as many over reaches the Fed has gotten involved in...

Boehner: GOP leaders haven't met Obama for health talks since April - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Earlier this year, GOP leaders sent a letter to the president in May stating that they would like to work with the administration to find "common ground" on healthcare reform.

But the administration responded with a tersely worded letter indicating that they had healthcare reform under control.

:lol:

funny-pictures-kangaroo-punch.jpg

Boehner: GOP leaders haven't met Obama for health talks since April - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Earlier this year, GOP leaders sent a letter to the president in May stating that they would like to work with the administration to find "common ground" on healthcare reform.

But the administration responded with a tersely worded letter indicating that they had healthcare reform under control.

Nutwinger's head just exploded because he cannot take the cognitive dissonance here.

Nutwinger's head just exploded because he cannot take the cognitive dissonance here.

More like imploded due to the lack of anything on the inside to counteract normal atmospheric pressure.

It's like they think we are all just to dumb to notice.

Check Cloward / Piven.

They are close freinds with the clintons and the dnc. You can call me paranoid, but the dnc wants the economy to fail as part of a grander plan.

I don't think the DNC does per se. I just think too many in that party were raised by parents and/or educated by teachers who instilled a 'victim' mentality into them that allows them to tolerate, even embrace an authoritarian government that rules all aspects of their lives. They were conditioned to believe Democrat = benevolence, caring, charity, safety net etc. while GOP = all that is evil in government. The educated among them take advantage of that to enrich and empower themselves; the rest are too under educated to discern the lies inherent in those concepts. But I think most Democrats do not want to destroy America as we know it.

I am less convinced of the motives of high level operatives in the Obama administration however. Some of those I do suspect of wanting to destroy the American economy and social system in order to install a Marxist model of utopia that they envision--one that will completely empower and enrich them of course.

it's taken 5 decades of gentle pushing and the shoving to get us to the brink. We are right there. Just a little more wasted spending and finger pointing at the wealthy and when it breaks the dems will put in that Maoist utopia they think will work "this time".

hope Im wrong. But with as many over reaches the Fed has gotten involved in...

Yup. The reason the GOP was voted out of power is because they failed to represent their base and allowed themselves to be pushed. . .and pushed. . .and pushed. And eventually too many participated in some of the pushing.

And for those of us who no longer find it acceptable to just not suck as bad as the other side sucks, we want all the obstructionism--SUCCESSFUL obstructionism we can get to stop destructive practices that will push us over the edge.

Forum List

Back