Healthcare wins, the people wins..

Ahhh.. Yes!!! I know this play!! When you have nothing usefull to add or say.. Then pick on gramar and or education..

Well played!! Well played!!

Golf clap for you!! :clap2::clap2:

I have a college degree.. And I really don't care about writing perfection here in an internet forum for the likes of you.. If you can't understand my posts then gramar is the least of your worries..

You want people to listen to what you say, but you don't care enough to attempt to write correctly. And you wonder why you will never escape poverty?

You aren't entitled to health care. You aren't entitled to food. You aren't entitled to shelter. No one is entitled to physical good or commodity. Everything in life must be produced through labor. You don't even bother trying to refine your communication skills and you think the world owes you something. For what? Because you're poor? So is most of the world. In fact, a vast majority of the world would love to escape poverty and live off food stamps.

If you haven't starved, become emaciated, and lived in your own feces you don't have a clue what real poverty is. If you don't use your time to better yourself, then why the heck are you wasting your life?

After watching the passage on television and watching the reaction on the news.. I am reminded that we as a nation still has a long way to go.. Even reading some of the responses here it is clear that some people are just not together in this nation..

Ok? So what did healthcare reform get us?? Well.. There we be no more denials based on pre-existing conditions.. Policies can't be cancelled when we get sick.. Seniors well get help with perscription drugs.. The doughnut hole in medicare will be closed.. Small business will get tax credits for covering their employees.. Not to mention many many more things for the people of this nation..

I am not going to claim that it is perfect.. We are human after all... We couldn't get writing the bible right either.. The fact that it isn't perfect isn't a reason not to vote for it.. In fact, just forcing insurance companies to stop denying people for pre-existing conditions is a big step.. So?? Anyone care to guess how many people have DIED because they have a pre-existing condition?? I learned something new lastnight.. Did yo know that being a woman is a pre-existing condition?? Or better yet, being pregnant?? Most insurance companies do not cover a c-section as a pregnancy is considered a pre-existing condition.. I didn't know that.. So How much is a life worth? You all are worried about money.. How much is a life worth? How much is own life worth? How much is 45,000 lives worth each year?

This bill isn't about money or the economy.. It is about LIFE and DEATH.. Republicans can't seem to understand that.. We can work out the financial bugs later.. But first lets save some lives?? How can any you of be against that?? Most americans don't care how it is passed or how it all works.. They just want to know it does..

So here we are.. It passed and republicans are in arms promising to repeal the bill and filing law suits.. So?? What is it about death that fascinates you?? Members of congress have had racial slurs yelled them.. Homophobic slurs yelled at them.. Even spat on.. Is that your idea of protest?? Even in the house chamber, a republican yelled 'Baby Kiler'.. Is that protest?? That is not protest.. That is not representing the people that voted for you.. That is not speaking for america.. You people need to realize that..

So I will end my little note with this..

This bill is not about money or even healthcare.. It is about saving the lives of fellow americans from death.. That is the issue in it's simplest form..

Our founding fathers identified this issue as a right!!

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Life!! The right to live.. That is what healthcare is about.. That is what our founding fathers knew.. They wrote on it.. They signed it.. Why aren't you behind it and supporting it??

Were we all supposed to be humming 'mine eye's have seen the glory of the coming of the lord' while you made your stirring speech?

You negged my for stating a point of fact..

I am sorry that histroy is such a mystery to you.. I won't neg you however.. I have better things to do than to worry about your rep on an internet forum.. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, we can see...

You're still a level 80 blood elf, huh? You must suck at that too....

ROFL!!! You don't play WOW do you?? Oh wait.. You don't know what that is..

World of Warcraft.. Or WOW..

Level 80 is as high as you can go currently.. At last until Cataclysm comes out.. Then the level cap will be raised to 85.. My Paladin is actually my second 80.. My first is a Warlock..

So.. Here is some free advice.. Don't try to spin something you obviously know nothing about in attempt to insult someone.. You only make yourself look really stupid and insult yourself..

My paladin currently has a 5603 gearscore and I am the main tank for my guild, we are in ICC and we are 5 of 12 bosses down..

Did you understand any of that?? Doubtfull.. It means I don't suck at it..

:eusa_whistle:

Although.. I do need to update my sig there.. The stats are a bit off.. I am over 40k life self buffed now.. Not that any of this makes any sense to you now does it?

I suddenly feel like MUCH less of a nerd.

Yes, we can see...

Level 80 is as high as you can go currently.. At last until Cataclysm comes out.. Then the level cap will be raised to 85.. My Paladin is actually my second 80.. My first is a Warlock..

So.. Here is some free advice.. Don't try to spin something you obviously know nothing about in attempt to insult someone.. You only make yourself look really stupid and insult yourself..

My paladin currently has a 5603 gearscore and I am the main tank for my guild, we are in ICC and we are 5 of 12 bosses down..

Although.. I do need to update my sig there.. The stats are a bit off.. I am over 40k life self buffed now.. Not that any of this makes any sense to you now does it?

yeah real impressive that he doesn't suck at it.

The United States losses, and Americans get fucked.

The big winners are the big government corperate stooges.

And of course, the useful idiot enablers who think this was a great thing.

Yup!! You morons said the same thing when medicare passed and Social security.. You were wrong then and you are wrong now..

Nothing new there.. :eusa_whistle:
Negged for being an asshole.

You get personal, or you assume, you earn the neg.

poor thing. he got personal. lol. what a pussy you are.

Healthcare wins, the people wins..

the people WINS...?
Congratulations on your superlative sentence structure.

I hope they put a "free GED for dumb ass libtards" clause in the education rider of the Healthcare Bill...you should get one.....that way you won't appear to be writing posts that could be attributed to an elementary school dropout.

Ahhh.. Yes!!! I know this play!! When you have nothing usefull to add or say.. Then pick on gramar and or education..

Well played!! Well played!!

Golf clap for you!! :clap2::clap2:

I have a college degree.. And I really don't care about writing perfection here in an internet forum for the likes of you.. If you can't understand my posts then gramar is the least of your worries..

College degree? Are you sure it isn't a Certificate of Participation? Did your teacher tell you it's the the same thing?
:lol::lol::lol:

You negged my for stating a point of fact..

I am sorry that histroy is such a mystery to you.. I won't neg you however.. I have better things to do than to worry about your rep on an internet forum.. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, we can see...

What a fucking LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we can see...

That's cuz you are MUCH less of a nerd, Art.

The United States losses, and Americans get fucked.

The big winners are the big government corperate stooges.

And of course, the useful idiot enablers who think this was a great thing.

Yup!! You morons said the same thing when medicare passed and Social security.. You were wrong then and you are wrong now..

Nothing new there.. :eusa_whistle:
Negged for being an asshole.

You get personal, or you assume, you earn the neg.

Dude ... you called the guy a useful idiot ...

That's cuz you are MUCH less of a nerd, Art.

I'm in recovery.

It's a political term with historical and specific political meaning.

Useful Idiots

"K-street whore" has a political meaning too.
Really? What history supports that? Your obsessions don't count, dear.

We've been over this ... calling someone a whore for something ... be it K-Street, Wall Street, the insurance industry, global warming ... whatever ... it's a figure of speech describing their unabashed loyalty and willingness to do anything for their masters.

"K-street whore" has a political meaning too.

We've been over this ... calling someone a whore for something ... be it K-Street, Wall Street, the insurance industry, global warming ... whatever ... it's a figure of speech describing their unabashed loyalty and willingness to do anything for their masters.
Uh-huh. Now, what history supports that? Your obsessions don't count.

Uh-huh. Now, what history supports that? Your obsessions don't count.

What history? Are you serious? You want me to document a common figure of speech?

lol ... do you own homework if you want to learn the origins of that.

Forum List

Back