Health reform may expose immigrant status of millions

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Health reform may expose immigrant status of millions
By Salimah Ebrahim, Reuters
Aug. 09, 2012

She and other illegal immigrants worry that their ability to access healthcare at facilities like La Clinica will become even more risky once President Barack Obama's healthcare law takes effect. The reform requires all U.S. citizens and permanent residents to obtain health insurance, either through the government-run Medicaid program for the poor or by purchasing private insurance via state exchanges starting in 2014.
Health reform may expose immigrant status of millions | Yahoo! Health

S****, my family members work and one has healthcare coverage through her employer, but my grand son do not and he wife do not but they work and pay taxes and they taxes goes to provide medical care for illegal aliens and my daughter has a $3,000 deductable and cannot afford to use here insurance. This is the norm across the country. WHF is Obama thinking of. When will illegal aliens be mandated to buy healthcare and stop free loading of my family?

More Calif ER are closing because of the cost of treating illegal aliens who do not pay and is not required to pay. Hospitals could not collect even if they tried. Half dozen people use the same name and address and it changes ever time they go to ER.

Free healthcare for Illegal Aliens is nothing new and the problem it cost is not new. An on going problem that administration after administration ignores. When is enough, enough? When will Americans say enough?

Last edited:
L.A. Emergency Rooms Full of Illegal Immigrants
Published March 18, 2005
FoxNews.com

Overburdened by the uninsured and overwhelmed by illegal immigration, public health care in Los Angeles is on life support.
Sixty percent of the county's uninsured patients are not U.S. citizens. More than half are here illegally. About 2 million undocumented aliens in Los Angeles County alone are crowding emergency rooms because they can't afford to see a doctor.
L.A. Emergency Rooms Full of Illegal Immigrants | Fox News
Cannot afford or just not required to pay. My family cannot afford to pay for their medical care either but they do. They can buy expensive cars and buy expensive rims for them and other items that taxpayers cannot buy their families. The cleaning lady in my complex drives something that looks like an Escalade.
Shit happens, but I am tired up to my ass it happens to my family.

Everything in America is free for illegals ,do not expect it to change,they continue to pump out babies like gerbils and eat unhealthly food and clog up the health system .....

$article-1388125-0C1F02B600000578-848_634x546.jpg

$article-1388125-0C1F8A5D00000578-818_634x421.jpg

$0a63e83e1728251f5f2f30d80506a17a.jpg

Illegal aliens are here because they do dirty work cheaply.

It is the law of supply and demand, the free market in an unfree sense of the word.

Really free markets would be good, if they could ever exist. It is similar to the holy grail of political communism, it has never worked because it has never had the chance universally. Good excuse.

Forum List

Back