Health care overhaul insures 2.5 million more young adults

With Obamacare you may get your wish. It takes time to push the employers to drop healthcare coverage for their employees and it takes time to push healthcare insurers out of the market, but that was the plan when all along once Obamacare was signed and Kusinich finally understood the goal once he was on Airforce 1 with Obama.

I hope so. We need true universal health care. Medicare for all is the least we could do. It's 20-fucking-11 for Christ's sake.
Try being responsible for yourself first instead of forcing the rest of us into something we don't want. NOT a big fan of liberty of the individual, are you?

T, shut up already. Just because I don't agree with you, it doesn't mean that I
hate liberty. What an asinine thing to say.

no you don't Joe... yore a "librul"... that means you don't work... you live off the hard work of others... don't you know that by now?

Whenever they get challenged on anything, that's the card they play with more consistency than ANY leftie does the "race" card.

Where's the 'race card'? You by just bringing it up, I'm assuming.
That's exactly what PaperPlate is doing. He fools no one but himself with the racebaiting crap.

I hope so. We need true universal health care. Medicare for all is the least we could do. It's 20-fucking-11 for Christ's sake.
Try being responsible for yourself first instead of forcing the rest of us into something we don't want. NOT a big fan of liberty of the individual, are you?

T, shut up already. Just because I don't agree with you, it doesn't mean that I
hate liberty. What an asinine thing to say.
Then WHY for God's Sake are you wanting Governemnt to RUN SOMETHING YOU should be responsible for...and most young people could care less about?

Government runs things? YOU lose Choice...you lose liberty...The Marketplace flees...Competition goes away...It's Government's way...or the HIGHWAY.

Jeeze man...WAKE UP!

That's the idea isn't it? Once you promise taxpayer freebees you can't take it back even if it means that adults four years short of their 30th birthday can still get health insurance under mommy's name.

No... I am SAYING that you guys play the "you don't work for a living and are a leech on society" the same or even MORE than libs use the "race" card that you always accuse us of.

That's not racebaiting in the LEAST. That's just an observation.

That's the idea isn't it? Once you promise taxpayer freebees you can't take it back even if it means that adults four years short of their 30th birthday can still get health insurance under mommy's name.

WHo's making parents keep their kids on their plans? The law doesn't force them to; it ALLOWS them to. If they want to let their 26 yr old son stay on their health plan, what does it matter to you?

No... I am SAYING that you guys play the "you don't work for a living and are a leech on society" the same or even MORE than libs use the "race" card that you always accuse us of.

YOU GUYS??????
Well, would you kindly show a post of mine that even suggest what you claimed?
And....exactly what am I accusing you of?

You said it....now just back up what you claim. I won't be going anywhere so, I will be waiting.

WHo's making parents keep their kids on their plans? The law doesn't force them to; it ALLOWS them to. If they want to let their 26 yr old son stay on their health plan, what does it matter to you?

That law forces the insurance companies to cover it. It thereby causes my rates to go up. That's why I care.

26 year old children?

That explains dummies like you.

26 year old children?

Well in a liberal household the kids sponge off the parents for a long time.
So when this law was written they knew exactly what age the cutoff would be. :D

And when the law was written it was worded so the illegals would fall under obamacare also......through the back door, albeit....but covered.
Nonsense. The law did not require identification for medicaid coverage because Medicaid is administered by the states who do require identification. Identification for Medicaid coverage has been in federal law since 2006.

YOU GUYS??????

You said it....now just back up what you claim. I won't be going anywhere so, I will be waiting.
This should be good...

Well in a liberal household the kids sponge off the parents for a long time.
So when this law was written they knew exactly what age the cutoff would be. :D

And when the law was written it was worded so the illegals would fall under obamacare also......through the back door, albeit....but covered.
Nonsense. The law did not require identification for medicaid coverage because Medicaid is administered by the states who do require identification. Identification for Medicaid coverage has been in federal law since 2006.

But, no one will be turned away in an emergency room, Flopper...just as it is now.
Obamacare will pick up the tab on it...even when they advertised that illegals aren't covered.

The difference is most libturds are in fact leeches, whereas few conservatives are racist.

But, no one will be turned away in an emergency room, Flopper...just as it is now.
Obamacare will pick up the tab on it...even when they advertised that illegals aren't covered.
And illegals ARE covered in the ER...

YOU GUYS??????

This should be good...

;)

They are adults.. they can get their own.. I can understand a 19 year old college student... I can understand a mentally challenged 30 year old dependent... this leech shit is ridiculous

YOU GUYS??????

This should be good...

;)

Did I say you specifically? No.

I said "you guys" in the same generic abstract that the righties us that all "libruls' play the race card....and yes... I have called a select few people on this board "racists". Two in fact... in a serious manner....because they are. The retired military guy with the David Duke sigline and the guy with a muppet for an avatar. But I don't call that "playing the race card" I say that's calling it like it is.

But I don't know HOW many times I've heard "Go get a job", Stop sucking off the government tit" and the like from the righties on here....which is complete bullshit.

EMTALA is 25 years old. It has nothing to do with Obama, as he was a recent college grad when Reagan signed it.

Forum List

Back