Look how they guard the coward cop

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Look at these filthy scum! 6 cops to protect this coward who let 17 kids be murdered.

Frank Guzman on Twitter

screenshot_359.png

This really makes the “arming the teachers” idea so very inviting. I mean if a teacher arms up and then doesn’t run in and kill a crazy student shooter then he/she gets to look forward to this wonderful treatment. Excellent

This really makes the “arming the teachers” idea so very inviting. I mean if a teacher arms up and then doesn’t run in and kill a crazy student shooter then he/she gets to look forward to this wonderful treatment. Excellent

Right or wrong, that is true. But how does that differ from what officers face all the time?

• Banned
You have a point as immature as it may be. The cop was paid to protect these kids. Teachers are paid to teach and like all CHL holders, are not required to engage a criminal, it's just nice to able to fight back if you have too as opposed to just dying like the libs guarantee you will. I carry everyday and have no duty to interact with criminals, my gun is for a last resort, just like the teachers gun would be. Nice try, but fail.

Right or wrong, that is true. But how does that differ from what officers face all the time?
It doesn’t differ, it just shows the Incredibly difficult positions cops face. Even guys who have been trained for years can freeze up when faced with a life/death situation. I’m not excusing the guard for not acting but I’m saying this needs to be taken into perspective. And also needs to be understood when thinking about what’s expected of a teacher who takes some shooting courses to get a gun and a bonus.

You have a point as immature as it may be. The cop was paid to protect these kids. Teachers are paid to teach and like all CHL holders, are not required to engage a criminal, it's just nice to able to fight back if you have too as opposed to just dying like the libs guarantee you will. I carry everyday and have no duty to interact with criminals, my gun is for a last resort, just like the teachers gun would be. Nice try, but fail.
I’m not against adding security to schools. My point is simply about perspective and how we are conducting ourselves regarding this guard who will likely be struggling with his inaction for the rest of his life

Cops are piad to protect people, you all seem to be ignoring that fact.

It doesn’t differ, it just shows the Incredibly difficult positions cops face. Even guys who have been trained for years can freeze up when faced with a life/death situation. I’m not excusing the guard for not acting but I’m saying this needs to be taken into perspective. And also needs to be understood when thinking about what’s expected of a teacher who takes some shooting courses to get a gun and a bonus.
You are right, anyone can freeze up and but as you said that does not excuse it. My whole point of this OP was to show how the police had one guy "guarding" the school and six guarding this guy from the media.

You are right, anyone can freeze up and but as you said that does not excuse it. My whole point of this OP was to show how the police had one guy "guarding" the school and six guarding this guy from the media.
Yeah cause there is an eminent threat to his safety and life right now. Come on, you do realize that don’t you? Completely different risk factors here

Yeah cause there is an eminent threat to his safety and life right now. Come on, you do realize that don’t you? Completely different risk factors here
Yeah there probably is, but look at the double standard. There was an imminent threat to the school made by the shooter and what did they do? Nothing. I don't have any compassion for this cop. I don't think he deserves to be beaten or killed but other than that, to hell with him.

Nobody expects a teacher to go hunt the guy down.

So don't volunteer.

Forum List

Back