Heads need to roll...

My grandmother (RIP) lived in Fauquier County near these twits before she passed away. They're shitheads who think they own all of NOVA, DC, Tysons and 7 Corners.

Color me unsurprised they crashed the State Dinner.

Well my point wasn't who crashed the party, but rather that it was crashed, period. I think there's going to be a Secret Service agent or two looking for work by the end of the week.

I hope.

Probably.

Those two twits are socialites and seem fairly harmless, but I'm not entirely sure they're all that meets the eye.

Obama's SS should be quite chastened that they made it into the tent. They could have been wearing explosives for all everyone knew (they are Palestinian supporters)....and KABOOM. Dead President. Dead everybody at the White House.

The SS surrounding our BOY WONDER will be reorganized immediately if they're smart.

Tareq Salahi is on the Board of Directors of the American Task Force on Palestine!!!

Yes, the Salahi family have $$, power and influence in the DC area. They work on behalf of Moslems and Palestinians, specifically.

I don't entirely trust these socialite twits. My grandmother never did either.

I know the President and VP were there. Who else? (besides the PM of India)

BTW, is this illegal? I know the Secret Service screwed the pooch here, but what about these people that 'crashed' the dinner? They certainly didn't try to hide the fact they did this.

Good Lord.

ETA: Ok, Pelosi was there. What Cabinet members attended?

ETA again: well, it seems we could have had President Byrd :lol:

Last edited:

BTW, is this illegal? I know the Secret Service screwed the pooch here, but what about these people that 'crashed' the dinner? They certainly didn't try to hide the fact they did this.

Good Lord.

I just realized that if they would have had a Bomb we could have President Nazi Pelosi today......... I'm Scared :eek:

Good Lord.

I just realized that if they would have had a Bomb we could have President Nazi Pelosi today......... I'm Scared :eek:

If the ugly frog did become President, The first thing Red China would have done is invade Taiwan. ~BH

Good Lord.

No. Pelosi was there.

We'd have President Robert Byrd.

Good Lord.

Illegal? Oh yeah. I'm sure glad it was just a wake up call.

Good Lord.

Illegal? Oh yeah. I'm sure glad it was just a wake up call.

Yeah, I wasn't thinking... it was pointed out elsewhere that for starters, lying to a Federal official (isn't that what got whatshername 6 months in the slammer?)

Yep, Robert Byrd! The poster boy for the Democratic Party. Kind of like Al Gore's father who voted against The Civil Rights Act. LOL!!!!! What a couple of frauds. All we need now is Jesse Jackson wiping MLK's blood all over himself? ;) ~BH

Stranger things have happened. What I've yet to understand is why anybody would want to rub elbows with a bunch of frickin' liberal assholes.

This is just another example of what happens when you have morons in control. It could happen with either Party in the Oval office, and that is why America is where she is at concerning various issues.

Take Nancy Pelosi for instance? Does this mentally deranged idiot not make Dan Quayle look like a fucking genius? = eXACTLY. I rest my case, they are all idiots. ~BH

Forum List

Back