Heads need to roll...

What a stupid post. The Secret Service is in charge of security for the WH and visiting dignitaries. They fucked up. This has nothing to do with who is in office and it sure as hell has nothing to do with Nancy Pelosi.

It has everything to do with it yuh dumb yENTA! I am sure that this mentally deranged Administration has surely planted some of their most trusted assholes in those positions. ~BH

Dumbass, the administration doesn't appoint / hire the Secret Service. It is in place, and comprised of career agents with experience over several administrations.

Mark Sullivan was sworn in as the 22nd Director of the United States Secret Service on May 31, 2006.

Mr. Sullivan was named Deputy Director in January 2006. Prior to that, he served as the Assistant Director for the Office of Protective Operations where he managed all protective activities for the agency, encompassing 12 divisions and 2,300 employees.

A native of Arlington, Massachusetts, Mr. Sullivan began his Secret Service career as a special agent assigned to the Detroit Field Office in 1983, after having served for three years as a special agent in the Office of the Inspector General for the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Yeah idiot, With your logic the next time I go to McDonalds and my fries are burnt by some illegal immigrant who can't read a timer, I should take it up with the Manager? Hey? This just in! The Obama Administration, and all the windy city assholes connected to him are the problem. Quit making excuses eMMA!

Face it! They are fuck ups, and they hired fuck ups to protect them while they continue to fuck this Country up. Hell, if you really think about it, I was agreeing with you that this was a serious crisis and heads without a doubt need to role. What the hell is your problem, was the Turkey too dry tonight? ~BH

well, actually... it might have to do with who is in the White House if they are doing hiring and firings who they want in the service protecting them. it also might have to do with who is in the White House if the secret service was more willing to be lax on security... So this might be an indication that some in the service might not like Obama.

Exactly. Course you have commonsense. I didn't expect her to get my point. I think it's pathetic what happened, but I also find it amusing when fuck ups who hire fuck ups, fuck up. :razz: ~BH
The director has been an agent since 1983. Reagan administration. He became director in 2006. GWB administration. So if you want to play that game...

But of course, the President doesn't have anything to do with hiring these agents. They are career LEOs.

aGAIN, You can't expect me, or anyone else here with commonsense to believe that The Madman Obama Biden Laden doesn't hand pick a couple of circle jerks once he takes office. Now, If you are stupid enough to believe otherwise, that sounds like a personal problem SistO. Either way, There is no excuse for this crap.

:razz: ~BH

Giving this thing some more thought. I guess Obama created two jobs...party crashers. If he fires two secret service agents, it will be a net zero though.

Forum List

Back