Heads Explode Over “Islam Is RIGHT About Women” Posters

Holy sh*t!!! Whomever came up with the sign idea is a master-level troll.

Wish I'd thought of that one. :laughing0301:

Well, you can't support a woman hating group if you are a woman, can you? Bet some guy opening the door for you doesn't look too bad now, does it?

Holy sh*t!!! Whomever came up with the sign idea is a master-level troll.

Wish I'd thought of that one. :laughing0301:

Its a good one the woke are now Islamophobic ! :04:
Outside of Boston
I smell the guys from super happy fun time

I doesn't take much to push them over the bring lately. Most of them are teetering on the edge of insanity, three years after the 2016 election.

Sep 22 2019
Black Pigeon Speaks and Salty Cracker celebrate the trolling genius of the posters reading “Islam Is RIGHT About Women” that have woke heads going full Scanners:

Intersectional Cultural Marxism has a self-destruct button. What fun it will be to find new ways to press it.

On tips from Kate P and KirklesWorth.

^ :cuckoo:

See the low iq and "woke " hate filled useful idiots cant even comprehend it

Well, you can't support a woman hating group if you are a woman, can you? Bet some guy opening the door for you doesn't look too bad now, does it?

The ideology of feminism needs a good swift kick and a slap, just to bring it back to reality. We've gotten so you can't even compliment a woman without the fear of being sent off to some gender sensitivity seminar.

Sep 22 2019
Black Pigeon Speaks and Salty Cracker celebrate the trolling genius of the posters reading “Islam Is RIGHT About Women” that have woke heads going full Scanners:

Intersectional Cultural Marxism has a self-destruct button. What fun it will be to find new ways to press it.

On tips from Kate P and KirklesWorth.

This reminds me of the old song, "Mothers, don't let your sons grow up to be cowboys..."

Reworded, it might be, "Mothers don't let your girls grow up to be Muslims..." (like mothers nowadays have any say whatever in their adult children's decisions.)

Rodney Dangerfield had it right during his lifetime: "I don't get no respect." :laugh:

I’ve been saying for years that the left are total hypocrites for siding with Muslims. It proves that the left could care less about women’s rights and gays. Their alliance and love of Islam exposed their real goals: the destruction of Western civilization. They are Marxists that hate capitalism, Christians, and white European culture. They hate those things so much they will defend and support third world Muslim trash that treats women like goats and throws gays off rooftops.

They have a colored pencil stick in their brain :badgrin:

z_homer-simpson-brain-crayon-xray.jpg

I don't know what the door opening thing is about, but women always have to be careful about whom we support. This is why I will never vote for a republican. The republican party's record of sexism and misogyny is absolutely awful. And some of these "religious" cults that the republicans suck up to are rife with sexism and misogyny, as well. Not to mention their treatment of LGBTs.

I don't know what the door opening thing is about, but women always have to be careful about whom we support. This is why I will never vote for a republican. The republican party's record of sexism and misogyny is absolutely awful. And some of these "religious" cults that the republicans suck up to are rife with sexism and misogyny, as well. Not to mention their treatment of LGBTs.

Well the Democrats love Islam so there's that. But it's useless trying to reason with you

But you’ll vote for dimocrats who support Muslims who support watching LGBTs splat on the ground below. Thanks for being perfectly clear.

So you lump in all Republicans to sexism-no Democrats qualify-Epstein, Clinton, Kennedy-all womanizers. I STILL open doors for women-it was my upbringing and is now reflex. All things considered, I would not vote for anybody then-you just encourage their bad behavior.

You're an idiot. Republicans pushed through women's voting rights that Democrats fought tooth and nail. And now, it's Democrats who hate the skirts off traditional women who raise their own children without anyone else's help. :rolleyes:

So you support the Democrat Party, which fights for the rights of cross dressing queers....I mean “transgenders”, to compete in sports against women. Wow, how great for girls, they can now get destroyed in sports by biological men and have no chance at winning.

But hey, Republicans are worse because they believe boys should be raised to become men, and girls should become women. How awful to teach boys they should someday get married to a woman and take of her, and raise their children together. Oh the humanity!

So you support the Democrat Party, which fights for the rights of cross dressing queers....I mean “transgenders”, to compete in sports against women. Wow, how great for girls, they can now get destroyed in sports by biological men and have no chance at winning.

But hey, Republicans are worse because they believe boys should be raised to become men, and girls should become women. How awful to teach boys they should someday get married to a woman and take of her, and raise their children together. Oh the humanity!

You are more concerned about some gender-related issues than with the fact that the republicans placed a female scumbag at DHS to oversee birth-control programs, involving hundreds of thousands of people and millions of taxpayer dollars, when she is so stupid as to want to keep as many people as possible ignorant of these matters so that she can increase the numbers of unwanted pregnancies, abortions, and encourage the spread of STDs? What is her motive? What is the compelling government interest in allowing her to do this?

This one went into default mode.
When all else fails blame "Republicans ", "Christians" and the" right wing patriarchy "

1 bbom.JPG

DD4FrlnUMAEbJ-P.jpg

SEI_45824377-18cc-e1546255956470.jpg

Forum List

Back