Who is your favorite first lady?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello, me it is Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, she was a beautiful with so much quality, she was strong and suffered in silence because of the infidelities of her husband JFK and If today JFK is so popular it is also due to Jacky who took care of keeping his memory intact.

f66eb70b8326e138dee204753f16cb67.jpg

Hello, me it is Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, she was a beautiful with so much quality, she was strong and suffered in silence because of the infidelities of her husband JFK and If today JFK is so popular it is also due to Jacky who took care of keeping his memory intact.

f66eb70b8326e138dee204753f16cb67.jpg
She had class and style. She's high on my list of favorite First Ladies. I also admired Betty Ford, who did a lot to help those with substance abuse by creating the Betty Ford Clinic. And Nancy Reagan, who I thought always carried her First Lady position with style and grace.

I'm going to say. . . Betty Ford.

W/O her, we would not have all the positive contributions of many of the posters here on this forum, and most of y'all wouldn't be able to listen to Glen Beck.

:auiqs.jpg:

Favorite in terms of supporting the potus would be Elanor Roosevelt

Favorite in terms of sheer class Jackie

Favorite in terms of parasitic grifter would be Melania

Favotite in terms of just plain ludicrous would be Michelle

~S~

lots of racists I see--no one picked MObama
she's beautiful and hates America

I don't remember her, of course, but I kind of admire Eleanor Roosevelt. Quite a woman. HER Twitter account would be interesting, I'll bet.

Not great shoes, but otherwise, a strong, no nonsense woman.

The greats of history are Dolly Madison and Abigail Adams, of course. Modern times? Probably Betty Ford. Laura Bush and Barbara Bush were okay, too, as well as were Rosalyn Carter and Michelle Obama. I was too young to remember Jacquie Kennedy, although I felt sorry for her. She did have that creepy voice, though, like Michelle Duggar. That "Breathless, Baby," sing-songy thing like "I'm just a little girl in a pinafore."

Forum List

Back