Headline of the Century

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
410ADE97-08A9-4099-AEEE-9F71AF182E40.png

No indication Saudi sisters found dead and bound with duct tape in NYC were killed, authorities say

Uh.

Ya gotta read more.than just the headline kiddo, they explain what is meant.

Hard to believe they binded themselves with Duct Tape.............very hard to believe this.

They didn't want to go back to one of Trump's favorite countries Saudi Arabia. Why? A horrible human rights record. So they committed suicide.
Speaking of Saudi Arabia, what's the Trump Administration gong to do with that country regarding Khashoggi and the stream of bullshit they told the US and the world?
My guess, nothing.

They didn't want to go back to one of Trump's favorite countries Saudi Arabia. Why? A horrible human rights record. So they committed suicide.
Speaking of Saudi Arabia, what's the Trump Administration gong to do with that country regarding Khashoggi and the stream of bullshit they told the US and the world?
My guess, nothing.
The Entire Middle East has a horrible human rights issue................Doesn't mean we are required to take them all in..........This sounds fishy to me.............I don't believe it.

My guess, nothing.
We could send them billions in cash so they can kill Jews...the Obama model.

My guess, nothing.

So blastoff you are so warped, you think suicide if funny? I feel so sorry for your family, having deal with a low-life like you.
Police Say Saudi Sisters Found Duct Taped in the Hudson River Would "Rather Commit Suicide than Return to Saudi Arabia"

And kudos to him for not just making up lies to make him feel better about himself like some fuckin’ idiot in here.

Yawn, Dominican Rent Boy, your hero really doesn't have anyone listening to him anymore.
LOL...feeling a bit talked about? C’mon tell us why the lies? We have to know because several in here have bets going on what your “defense” will be.
(Note to class: Appreciate your patience. I’m trying to find out but he’s a stubborn cocksucker)

LOL...feeling a bit talked about? C’mon tell us why the lies? We have to know because several in here have bets going on what your “defense” will be.
(Note to class: Appreciate your patience. I’m trying to find out but he’s a stubborn cocksucker)

Those are just the voices in your head, buddy. Not even the Right Wingers care about the Fat Homo on Hate Radio anymore.

Forum List

Back