Head Rabbi Says Non-Jews exist only to serve Jews

Yes, there are hateful Jews who believe that they are the superman race of the world.

All Jewish groups are hate groups. It's not that there are "hateful Jews" just as there are "hateful people" in every group. Jews have a religion of hate: Kill one Jew, it's as if you've destroyed the world. Kill a righteous gentile, a Jew isn't to be tried in court because a gentile isn't considered a person. This is explicitly what the Talmud teaches. On top of that, Jews feel free to be totally dishonest, another teaching of their religion - already documented in this thread.

Last edited:
Yes, there are hateful Jews who believe that they are the superman race of the world.

All Jewish groups are hate groups. It's not that there are "hateful Jews" just as there are "hateful people" in every group. Jews have a religion of hate: Kill one Jew, it's as if you've destroyed the world. Kill a righteous gentile, a Jew isn't to be tried in court because a gentile isn't considered a person. This is explicitly what the Talmud teaches. On top of that, Jews feel free to be totally dishonest, another teaching of their religion - already documented in this thread.
That is so much lying BS and Turnspeak.

Evvvry judophobe's a "learned elder of zion" too.

Another teaching of Judaism is that all righteous Gentiles go to Heaven. But since you aren't righteous, you will burn in Hell.

I find it FASCINATING that nazis are SOOOO intrigued by the talmud I have to admit that I was an adult before I read even one volume (in english-----sorry ---I do not do aramaic) I was a bit disappointed ------it just did not have of that stuff that the nazis claim it has------interestingly I read a volume that they often "cite" to wit "gitten" I read the whole thing--------sorry nazis------whenever you see a citation from "gitten" your colleagues are lying------gitten is simply a divorce manual-----simple clear and straight forward

It's hard to imagine in this day and age ignorant indoctrinated mongoloid specimens like Ariux still exist. But here it is folks. I think AriuKKK is a product of environment, upbringing, and religious teachings. He's probably the head idiot in the village of idiot neo Nazis that he comes from. :lol::eusa_whistle:

Another teaching of Judaism is that all righteous Gentiles go to Heaven. But since you aren't righteous, you will burn in Hell.

This is true, however, don't think the troll cares much about the truth.

The jewish post mortem PARADISE seems to me to be described as something like a Giant Yeshiva -----with a wedding like party going on what do gentiles ACTUALLY DO THERE? ----or do they have a GENTILE PART where they play football? I once read accounts of eating going on in post mortem heaven------what do gentiles eat? are they required to keep kosher?

The jewish post mortem PARADISE seems to me to be described as something like a Giant Yeshiva -----with a wedding like party going on what do gentiles ACTUALLY DO THERE? ----or do they have a GENTILE PART where they play football? I once read accounts of eating going on in post mortem heaven------what do gentiles eat? are they required to keep kosher?

irosie91,

In Heaven, there are not Jews and Gentiles. Those hateful labels dividing and demonizing simply no longer exist. There are no Zionists or Nazis there, either. Those hateful isms are no more, none of them have a place there.

Sherri

irosie91,

In Heaven, there are not Jews and Gentiles. Those hateful labels dividing and demonizing simply no longer exist. There are no Zionists or Nazis there, either. Those hateful isms are no more, none of them have a place there.

Sherri

really? so since both jesus and mary self identified as JEWS and jesus certainly referred to GENTILES ------they are not there and the filth of "CHRISTIANITY" does not exist either That is interesting-----you describe something quite HINDU in which there are no actual personalities in the NIRVANA state. My grandmother is dead-----she would be 113 years old now-------and was a STRONG UNIONIST does unionism exist "up there'???

Ariux,

All Jews are not even religious, so your labelling of all Jews as religious and all groups they form as hate groups goes way too far and is simply inaccurate. Such a statement is what many would call hate speech. Jewish Voice For Peace is not a hate group, the website, Mondoweiss, is not a hate group, 972 Magazine is not a hate group, the human rights organization Btselem is not a hate group, Jewish Fast For Gaza is not a hate group, even though it was created by American Jewish Rabbis, Rabbis For Human Rights is not a hate group. I could go on and on and on to illustrate the inaccuracy of the statements you make in your post in labelling all Jewish groups as hate groups.

Sherri

irosie91,

Sherri

really? so since both jesus and mary self identified as JEWS and jesus certainly referred to GENTILES ------they are not there and the filth of "CHRISTIANITY" does not exist either That is interesting-----you describe something quite HINDU in which there are no actual personalities in the NIRVANA state. My grandmother is dead-----she would be 113 years old now-------and was a STRONG UNIONIST does unionism exist "up there'???

irosie91,

I frankly increasingly find myself hating more and more every single day all the labels that people manage to find a way to use to set themselves above others, including the label Christian. I do not think any of those man made labels have a place in Heaven. And what use will unions have in Heaven? I certainly see of none.

I find myself being reminded of an argument I had with my Sunday school teacher, who insisted a 90 year old Jewish woman who rejected Christ as the Messiah would go to hell. My statement to her was, who are you to judge her, did not Jesus tell us not to judge others.

Sherri

Ariux,

All Jews are not even religious, so your labelling of all Jews as religious and all groups they form as hate groups goes way too far and is simply inaccurate. Such a statement is what many would call hate speech. Jewish Voice For Peace is not a hate group, the website, Mondoweiss, is not a hate group, 972 Magazine is not a hate group, the human rights organization Btselem is not a hate group, Jewish Fast For Gaza is not a hate group, even though it was created by American Jewish Rabbis, Rabbis For Human Rights is not a hate group. I could go on and on and on to illustrate the inaccuracy of the statements you make in your post in labelling all Jewish groups as hate groups.

Sherri

Sherri makes a good point not ALL CHRISTIAN CHURCHES are centers of filth and hatred that teach that only those who "believe" in the crap they believe end up in their perverse and disgusting "heaven" but I have never known a mosque that rejected the idea that persons or societies which are involved in the use of statuary in their religion can be anything but logical targets of pillage, rape and execution That's why the Buddhist art was destroyed in Afghanistan and lots of churches are going down in Egypt -----and they are not even allowed in many other places-------christmas cards are considered to be the cards fo disgusting filth in Saudi mail rooms and the people that mailed them DISGUSTING FILTH----they are quickly destroyed by THE ONLY RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

Has ratsy-rosie ever posted a comment that did not include "disgusting Islamic filth"???? What a humane, and wondrous view of the world beyond the sanitarium

Has ratsy-rosie ever posted a comment that did not include "disgusting Islamic filth"???? What a humane, and wondrous view of the world beyond the sanitarium
Well, Skitt, from your wondrous view of the world from your room at Bellevue, have you ever posted anything except how bad, bad, bad Israel is? Did you ever post anything on the Middle East Discussion Board about what was going on in other Middle East countries other than Israel? I would say that IRosie knows a lot more than you do regarding what has gone on in the Muslim world by actually having relatives who come from there.

jt2

I find myself being reminded of an argument I had with my Sunday school teacher, who insisted a 90 year old Jewish woman who rejected Christ as the Messiah would go to hell. My statement to her was, who are you to judge her, did not Jesus tell us not to judge others.

Sherri

That Jew isn't going to heaven, even if he's old. He devoted his whole life to hating God. If you don't like it, you can become an Atheist, and still not go to Heaven.

Last edited:
All Jews are not even religious, so your labelling of all Jews as religious and all groups they form as hate groups goes way too far and is simply inaccurate.

All Jews are religious, at least religious enough to call themselves Jews and number themselves with the Christ-killers. (Without religion, there are no Jews.)

Such a statement is what many would call hate speech. Jewish Voice For Peace is not a hate group, the website, Mondoweiss, is not a hate group, 972 Magazine is not a hate group, the human rights organization Btselem is not a hate group, Jewish Fast For Gaza is not a hate group, even though it was created by American Jewish Rabbis, Rabbis For Human Rights is not a hate group. I could go on and on and on to illustrate the inaccuracy of the statements you make in your post in labelling all Jewish groups as hate groups.

Jews for Palestinians amount to animal rights groups. If they were sincere humanitarians, they'd renounce their membership inthe religion that considers gentiles to be animals.

I do not recall jesus saying "judge not others" maybe he did -----but I do not think that is recorded in the New Testament------sherri invents lots of crap. Christian dogma has---for centuries, included a concept that the only people who "go to heaven" are those who believe the details of christianity----and there are lines in the New Testament that imply that jesus is the ONLY way to "heaven" it is such a silly concept that there is no way I can believe that jesus came up with it------it is not consistent with his pharisee ideology

I do not recall jesus saying "judge not others" maybe he did -----but I do not think that is recorded in the New Testament------sherri invents lots of crap. Christian dogma has---for centuries, included a concept that the only people who "go to heaven" are those who believe the details of christianity----and there are lines in the New Testament that imply that jesus is the ONLY way to "heaven" it is such a silly concept that there is no way I can believe that jesus came up with it------it is not consistent with his pharisee ideology

You dumb Jew, how can you be so ignorant of Christianity? It's not like we hide our Bible and its teachings as you bastards hide your Talmud and its teachings.

There are ignorant and cowardly Christians who think Jesus taught not to judge. Jesus said "do not judge so that you won't be judged." But, in context, he's talking about hypocritical judging between Christians: "Hypocrite! First take the log out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye." Only someone with shit for brains could think that Jesus meant not to condemn sin or destructive behavior.

Also, Jesus wasn't a pharisee, nor did he consider himself to be a Jew at all.

Forum List

Back