Head Rabbi Says Non-Jews exist only to serve Jews

Who cares what this rabbi says, no one there takes him seriously except for a few, and there are many other rabbis people go by

who even KNOWS what he said-----his sermons are not RECORDED and there is no one in there taking notes I would be interested in precisely what he did say and IN WHAT CONTEXT An interesting aside------try reading PLATO's REPUBLIC------that guy seemed to believe that the only true PERSONS in the world are greeks ------and the rest of the world could be considered something like UTENSILS LIVING UTENSILS

Yeah I don't know what he said, but I know in Judaism and in Israel there a thousands of rabbis, when people cherry pick one bad thing a rabbi says and offer it as proof Judaism is a miserable religion it pisses me off. It's just like the guys who find a random shiekh and think people go buy him, a lot of people have different preferences if not only go by their family

Who cares what this rabbi says, no one there takes him seriously except for a few, and there are many other rabbis people go by

who even KNOWS what he said-----his sermons are not RECORDED and there is no one in there taking notes I would be interested in precisely what he did say and IN WHAT CONTEXT An interesting aside------try reading PLATO's REPUBLIC------that guy seemed to believe that the only true PERSONS in the world are greeks ------and the rest of the world could be considered something like UTENSILS LIVING UTENSILS

Yeah I don't know what he said, but I know in Judaism and in Israel there a thousands of rabbis, when people cherry pick one bad thing a rabbi says and offer it as proof Judaism is a miserable religion it pisses me off. It's just like the guys who find a random shiekh and think people go buy him, a lot of people have different preferences if not only go by their family

All true but lots depends on just HOW influential the guy is Ovadia is a bit more influential than average-------but that CHIEF RABBI LIKE THE POPE idea is ---silly

I do believe that quoting a HIGHLY INFLUENTIAL shaykh with lots of followers ----is a reasonable thing to do but some village idiot out there in the sticks-----it really does not matter When ACHMADINEJAD talks-----he is speaking the islamic partyline of the real power base in Iran ---------he is not speaking as an private person. I would describe OVADIA as far more a private person than is Achmadinejad

All true but lots depends on just HOW influential the guy is Ovadia is a bit more influential than average-------but that CHIEF RABBI LIKE THE POPE idea is ---silly

I do believe that quoting a HIGHLY INFLUENTIAL shaykh with lots of followers ----is a reasonable thing to do but some village idiot out there in the sticks-----it really does not matter When ACHMADINEJAD talks-----he is speaking the islamic partyline of the real power base in Iran ---------he is not speaking as an private person. I would describe OVADIA as far more a private person than is Achmadinejad

Chief rabbi is not like the Pope, the Pope is way different, in Islam and Judaism we don't go buy 1 guy, although there are higher scholars. So I agree the pope like chief rabbi idea is dumb.

Also most people go by private sheikhs that aren't public on tv, it's mostly which mosque you go to than he is your shiekh, so there are plenty

“Goyim(animals) were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” he said in his weekly Saturday night sermon on the laws regarding the actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on Shabbat.
And how does it affect palistanian chosen poor 'n robbed?

Personally that Shas Rabbi is living the Torah as it is written. Like Catholism, the pope dictates that contraception is a sin...98% of Jews or Catholics ignore the ancient proscription. But the Rabbi does create the stigma of any human with domminion over others. It sounds like the slavery of Money.

And how does it affect palistanian chosen poor 'n robbed?

Personally that Shas Rabbi is living the Torah as it is written. Like Catholism, the pope dictates that contraception is a sin...98% of Jews or Catholics ignore the ancient proscription. But the Rabbi does create the stigma of any human with domminion over others. It sounds like the slavery of Money.

Today the Israeli public is lead by Rabbi Elyashiv (ZT"L), Rabbi Lau, Rabbi Grossman. the words of Ovadia Yosef are not to say "amen" to when he speaks in such manner.

"Personally that Shas Rabbi is living the Torah as it is written. Like Catholism, the pope dictates that contraception is a sin...98% of Jews or Catholics ignore the ancient proscription. But the Rabbi does create the stigma of any human with domminion over others. It sounds like the slavery of Money".

peeballs is claiming that somewhere in the torah (first five books of the "old" testament) there is a verse "“Goyim(animals) were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” or that such an idea can be INTERPRETED from verses therein

Peeballs is extremely stupid and lies a quite a lot

-----I would ask him to find the place in the torah where the word "GOY" suddenly means "animal" rather than 'nation' and that other stuff about what the thing that he refers to as "goy" was born to do I am amazed that there are lines in the torah that ASSIGN all the living things in the world a JOB TO DO FOR JEWS but peeballs claims there is

a good way of knowing that a person is extremely stupid------is if he decides that the word "goy" means "animal" there are words in hebrew that mean ANIMAL but "goy" is not one of them The word "GOY" means nation In context it is used to refer to OTHER NATIONS (ie other than Israel/Judea------ie OTHER NATIONS OF THE WORLD --GOYIM (im part being plural) as a kind of slang-----the word GOYIM came to conote ----non jews and therefore goy a non jew for plato the word BARBARIAN was a non greek (and I believe means any person who does not speak greek) for muslims the word KAFFIR means non muslim
The word kaffir is derived from the semitic root that means COVER in context a KAFFIR is a person who HIDES OR REJECTS THE "TRUTH"

thus hebrew non jews persons of other nation goyim
greek non greeks -----barbarians persons who speak
a somewhat inferior language
islamic arabic non muslim ----KAFFIR ie liars who hide the truth
(used the term islamic arabic because non muslims who speak
arabic do not use the term KAFFIR to describe non muslims---as
as to the greek term for non greeks-----BARBARIANS did creep
into english and has nothing to do with speaking greek)

of all three concepts of "others" the most vulgar and insulting is the islamic arabic the word KAFFIR is by its nature a marked negative----it denotes an evil person The word which means "barbarian'' in greek is no
compliment but I believe not quite as negative as "kaffir" the word "goy"
in hebrew can be USED as a negative in context-----but as a word it simply means NATION and shows up in elegant poetry and fine prose--------as simply meaning NATION at times ---in usage it includes Israel ie it can include ANY NATION

in the line by Isaiah NATION SHALL NOT LIFE UP SWORD AGAINST NATION

the word used for nation in that line is GOY
from memory---sorta..... Lo Yisah Goy el Goy Cherev (don't copy and paste----I am not sure) in this line the word GOY refers to any and all nations of the world

"Personally that Shas Rabbi is living the Torah as it is written. Like Catholism, the pope dictates that contraception is a sin...98% of Jews or Catholics ignore the ancient proscription. But the Rabbi does create the stigma of any human with domminion over others. It sounds like the slavery of Money".

peeballs is claiming that somewhere in the torah (first five books of the "old" testament) there is a verse "“Goyim(animals) were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” or that such an idea can be INTERPRETED from verses therein

-----I would ask him to find the place in the torah where the word "GOY" suddenly means "animal" rather than 'nation' and that other stuff about what the thing that he refers to as "goy" was born to do I am amazed that there are lines in the torah that ASSIGN all the living things in the world a JOB TO DO FOR JEWS but peeballs claims there is

a good way of knowing that a person is extremely stupid------is if he decides that the word "goy" means "animal" there are words in hebrew that mean ANIMAL but "goy" is not one of them The word "GOY" means nation In context it is used to refer to OTHER NATIONS (ie other than Israel/Judea------ie OTHER NATIONS OF THE WORLD --GOYIM (im part being plural) as a kind of slang-----the word GOYIM came to conote ----non jews and therefore goy a non jew for plato the word BARBARIAN was a non greek (and I believe means any person who does not speak greek) for muslims the word KAFFIR means non muslim
The word kaffir is derived from the semitic root that means COVER in context a KAFFIR is a person who HIDES OR REJECTS THE "TRUTH"

of all three concepts of "others" the most vulgar and insulting is the islamic arabic the word KAFFIR is by its nature a marked negative----it denotes an evil person The word which means "barbarian'' in greek is no
in hebrew can be USED as a negative in context-----but as a word it simply means NATION and shows up in elegant poetry and fine prose--------as simply meaning NATION at times ---in usage it includes Israel ie it can include ANY NATION

from memory---sorta..... Lo Yisah Goy el Goy Cherev (don't copy and paste----I am not sure) in this line the word GOY refers to any and all nations of the world
:up:

look in the talmuds, or the interpertatation of the torah and take your meds.

HAve you ever read or studied the Talmuds, Pbel,?

a good way of knowing that a person is extremely stupid------is if he decides that the word "goy" means "animal" there are words in hebrew that mean ANIMAL but "goy" is not one of them The word "GOY" means nation In context it is used to refer to OTHER NATIONS (ie other than Israel/Judea------ie OTHER NATIONS OF THE WORLD --GOYIM (im part being plural) as a kind of slang-----the word GOYIM came to conote ----non jews and therefore goy a non jew for plato the word BARBARIAN was a non greek (and I believe means any person who does not speak
greek) for muslims the word KAFFIR means non muslim

into english and has nothing to do with speaking greekof all three concepts of "others" the most vulgar and insulting is the islamic arabic the word KAFFIR is by its nature a marked negative----it denotes an evil person The word which means "barbarian'' in greek is no

DISGUSTING IDIOT PIMP-----your vulgar comment "take your meds" indicates and proves that you are a lump of filth as to the talmuds and the interpretations of the torah
-----you are talking about SCORES OF LARGE VOLUMES you made the claim----you can come up with the citation I do have an unabridged hebrew dictionary-----the word GOY has never been translated by any person other than nazi pigs to mean "animal"

I have enough experience with the talmud---however---to recognize what would appear in it-------what you have written does not come from the talmud----it emerges from the stinking ass of an isalmo nazi pig

a good way of knowing that a person is extremely stupid------is if he decides that the word "goy" means "animal" there are words in hebrew that mean ANIMAL but "goy" is not one of them The word "GOY" means nation In context it is used to refer to OTHER NATIONS (ie other than Israel/Judea------ie OTHER NATIONS OF THE WORLD --GOYIM (im part being plural) as a kind of slang-----the word GOYIM came to conote ----non jews and therefore goy a non jew for plato the word BARBARIAN was a non greek (and I believe means any person who does not speak
greek) for muslims the word KAFFIR means non muslim

into english and has nothing to do with speaking greekof all three concepts of "others" the most vulgar and insulting is the islamic arabic the word KAFFIR is by its nature a marked negative----it denotes an evil person The word which means "barbarian'' in greek is no

DISGUSTING IDIOT PIMP-----your vulgar comment "take your meds" indicates and proves that you are a lump of filth as to the talmuds and the interpretations of the torah
-----you are talking about SCORES OF LARGE VOLUMES you made the claim----you can come up with the citation I do have an unabridged hebrew dictionary-----the word GOY has never been translated by any person other than nazi pigs to mean "animal"

I have enough experience with the talmud---however---to recognize what would appear in it-------what you have written does not come from the talmud----it emerges from the stinking ass of an isalmo nazi pig

My comment about your meds is just a humanitarian reminder because you accuse me of writing or believing the original post. In fact I clearly indicated how foolish the quote was today in modern America and Israel.

Please calm down, and don't have a stroke over message board comments.

Chief rabbi is not like the Pope, the Pope is way different, in Islam and Judaism we don't go buy 1 guy, although there are higher scholars. So I agree the pope like chief rabbi idea is dumb.

Do you know that you're f-ing stupid? "We don't go to one guy" Well, Jews do go to "one guy", the chief Rabbi of Israel, the state which claims all the world's jews as citizens. (Granted, there are two chief rabbis, but one is superior to the other.)

And, fucktard, most of the world's Christians do not go to "one guy", the Pope of the RCC.

Do you know that you're f-ing stupid? "We don't go to one guy" Well, Jews do go to "one guy", the chief Rabbi of Israel, the state which claims all the world's jews as citizens. (Granted, there are two chief rabbis, but one is superior to the other.)

And, fucktard, most of the world's Christians do not go to "one guy", the Pope of the RCC.

My Mistake and maybe you're right I wil look more into it, but calm down....

I am a jew and I never "went" to Ovadia -----he is SHAS any shas people here? is Ovadia still alive?

As a nimble reminder of the traditions of Classical Judaism, Jews are not only permitted to lie to the Gentile----it is a religious duty to lie to the Gentile in the interests of protecting the Jewish designs within a given host culture...isn't the subject of Israel the embodiment of this sanction????

As a nimble reminder of the traditions of Classical Judaism, Jews are not only permitted to lie to the Gentile----it is a religious duty to lie to the Gentile in the interests of protecting the Jewish designs within a given host culture...isn't the subject of Israel the embodiment of this sanction????

Have you read the Talmud Or Mishna?

As a teen I loved reading the stories of the "Christian "Old Testament/Torah." Did very little reading of the Talmuds...a lot of contradictory stuff that tryed to explain how Jews should live.

As a teen I loved reading the stories of the "Christian "Old Testament/Torah." Did very little reading of the Talmuds...a lot of contradictory stuff that tryed to explain how Jews should live.

I believe that we need to deaply understand the Talmud before going on to say stupid things like bored antisemites have said here, and they know who they are, about it. I have learned Hebew law in highschool and in the last two years, I have had good grades, but I still havn't touched even a THIRD of what the Talmud is. So I wander how do the haters here know so much about the Talmud if they don't even know the meaning of the word.

I believe that we need to deaply understand the Talmud before going on to say stupid things like bored antisemites have said here, and they know who they are, about it. I have learned Hebew law in highschool and in the last two years, I have had good grades, but I still havn't touched even a THIRD of what the Talmud is. So I wander how do the haters here know so much about the Talmud if they don't even know the meaning of the word.

They know about the talmud because they are TAUGHT------but they are not taught to the same extent that muslims are TAUGHT THE BIBLE I went to a mosque many decades ago-----THE WHOLE KHUTBAH JUMAAT (friday sermon) was devoted to the NEW TESTAMENT I was impressed The muslims learned that day that the REASON THAT THE CHRISTIAN LIARS WROTE THE NEW TESTAMENT ------WAS TO DESTROY ISLAAAAAM. I had had NO IDEA I was so ignorant It was NEWS TO ME that the New Testament was written by evil christians for the SOLE PURPOSE of DESTROYING ISLAAAAAM I did question my hosts and they INSISTED that every word of that sermon was ABSOLUTELY TRUE I did not have the heart to discuss -----chronology

getting back to the talmud----everyone knows that it contains the secret for turning base metal into gold

They know about the talmud because they are TAUGHT------but they are not taught to the same extent that muslims are TAUGHT THE BIBLE I went to a mosque many decades ago-----THE WHOLE KHUTBAH JUMAAT (friday sermon) was devoted to the NEW TESTAMENT I was impressed The muslims learned that day that the REASON THAT THE CHRISTIAN LIARS WROTE THE NEW TESTAMENT ------WAS TO DESTROY ISLAAAAAM. I had had NO IDEA I was so ignorant It was NEWS TO ME that the New Testament was written by evil christians for the SOLE PURPOSE of DESTROYING ISLAAAAAM I did question my hosts and they INSISTED that every word of that sermon was ABSOLUTELY TRUE I did not have the heart to discuss -----chronology

getting back to the talmud----everyone knows that it contains the secret for turning base metal into gold

Oh my Lord, irosie do you really have to mention Muslims in every post of yours? I see where your going but you don't understand khutbaat jamaaah

Forum List

Back