Mayor Eric Adams accuses city council democrats of following far-left agenda on crime.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
I remember when Eric Adams ran for mayor, he proposed some good ideas, especially for cleaning up NYC and fighting crime. After he won his election, he has tried to do what he ran on. Give the man credit for that. Unfortunately, the NYC city council has a super-majority of radical left-wing extremists who love criminals, and hate both the police and law abiding citizens. I do believe Eric has tried, but he can't do anything, these pro-crime/criminal extremists will just override his veto. I truly believe if Eric had people on the city council that did not belong in insane asylums, that he would have made NYC much safer and crime would be reduced. Keep fighting the good fight Eric, at least you will know you gave it your best. Hopefully New Yorkers primary all of these lunatics on the city council and vote in people who will work with the Mayor and give him at least a chance to prove what he can do. I like Eric Adams, he is not the typical carbon copy democrat, he actually thinks for himself.

I remember when Eric Adams ran for mayor, he proposed some good ideas, especially for cleaning up NYC and fighting crime. After he won his election, he has tried to do what he ran on. Give the man credit for that. Unfortunately, the NYC city council has a super-majority of radical left-wing extremists who love criminals, and hate both the police and law abiding citizens. I do believe Eric has tried, but he can't do anything, these pro-crime/criminal extremists will just override his veto. I truly believe if Eric had people on the city council that did not belong in insane asylums, that he would have made NYC much safer and crime would be reduced. Keep fighting the good fight Eric, at least you will know you gave it your best. Hopefully New Yorkers primary all of these lunatics on the city council and vote in people who will work with the Mayor and give him at least a chance to prove what he can do. I like Eric Adams, he is not the typical carbon copy democrat, he actually thinks for himself.

The Dem machine already tried to get a rape allegation to stick on Adams for his attempt to flee the plantation, and it failed. I wonder what they're going to try next? I hope he has good security and a solid life insurance policy...

he's a former cop and a former NY Republican. He beat out someone far worse during the Democratic Primary.

I love left of left crime.

It is so funny to see cult fucks go after a black man for being RACIST!

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

The cult are such stupid motherfuckers. ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH THE CULT IT RACIST! EVEN BLACKS. :laughing0301:

You dumb fucks.

I like the guy....he's honest.
God help him he's in the land of
assholes and bridge trolls. Let's see how long it takes him to swap.

Forum List

Back