He Was Only Armed with a Rock, Glad Cop Didn't Shoot

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Leftards would be in a frenzy if the cop had shot him.

A Massachusetts police officer described as a “great family man and officer” died Sunday after a man attacked him with a rock, then took the cop’s gun and shot him in the head and chest, officials said.

Weymouth police officer Michael Chesna, 42, died from the attack just before 8 a.m., officials. A woman in a nearby home also was shot and killed after the suspect, identified as Emmanuel Lopes, fired the gun three more times while escaping responding officers.

“Officer Chesna was an army veteran. In fact, I was speaking with his mom this morning and she told me he joined the military to help open the doors to get on this job [as a police officer],” Weymouth Police Chief Richard Grimes said in a news conference.

Chesna was trying to pull over a man who was driving erratically Sunday morning when Lopes crashed the vehicle, got out and attempted to run away, investigators said. Chesna then got out of his patrol car, drew his gun and ordered the suspect to stop, officials said in a news conference.

“Lopes then attacked Officer Chesna in what is believed to be with a large stone, striking [Chesna] in the head. Officer Chesna fell to the ground,” officials said.

Lopes took Chesna’s gun and fired it several times.

April Visco, 43, told the Boston Globe she heard 10 to 20 shots fired. She said she ran outside and heard someone yell, “get on the ground,” three times.

“Everyone says ‘it doesn’t happen in my neighborhood,’” she told the Globe. “It does happen everywhere.”

Weymouth police officers who responded to the scene returned fire, striking Lopes in his leg and knee.

Lopes again tried to escape as officers chased him, investigators said. They added that he fired the gun three times during the chase, killing the woman in the home. The woman’s identity has not been released pending family notification.

Keep reading…

a rock is lethal weapon ------in the USA and in the WHOLE WORLD.
People who claim that people using rocks as weapons are "unarmed"
support murder. In my entire life I have never thrown a rock at any
living thing or moving vehicle----------I knew NOT to do it by the time
I was four years old. (for the record----just the rock can kill)

Last edited:
PS throwing snowballs at cars can also KILL------another lesson
that even little children should be taught

A Massachusetts police officer described as a “great family man and officer” died Sunday after a man attacked him with a rock, then took the cop’s gun and shot him in the head and chest, officials said.

Weymouth police officer Michael Chesna, 42, died from the attack just before 8 a.m., officials. A woman in a nearby home also was shot and killed after the suspect, identified as Emmanuel Lopes, fired the gun three more times while escaping responding officers.

“Officer Chesna was an army veteran. In fact, I was speaking with his mom this morning and she told me he joined the military to help open the doors to get on this job [as a police officer],” Weymouth Police Chief Richard Grimes said in a news conference.

Chesna was trying to pull over a man who was driving erratically Sunday morning when Lopes crashed the vehicle, got out and attempted to run away, investigators said. Chesna then got out of his patrol car, drew his gun and ordered the suspect to stop, officials said in a news conference.

“Lopes then attacked Officer Chesna in what is believed to be with a large stone, striking [Chesna] in the head. Officer Chesna fell to the ground,” officials said.

April Visco, 43, told the Boston Globe she heard 10 to 20 shots fired. She said she ran outside and heard someone yell, “get on the ground,” three times.

“Everyone says ‘it doesn’t happen in my neighborhood,’” she told the Globe. “It does happen everywhere.”

Weymouth police officers who responded to the scene returned fire, striking Lopes in his leg and knee.

Lopes again tried to escape as officers chased him, investigators said. They added that he fired the gun three times during the chase, killing the woman in the home. The woman’s identity has not been released pending family notification.

Keep reading…
Once again, the blood cult dances over a story so they can say..."See, guns aren't the only dangerous object out there."

Dance, NRA, Dance......:5_1_12024:

Keep reading…
Once again, the blood cult dances over a story so they can say..."See, guns aren't the only dangerous object out there."

You can't even hear the truth without lying can you?

Keep reading…

Hands up don't shoot!

Asshole.

I saw a video (that I wish I hadn't) about the recent violence in Haiti. There was a guy laying on his back, and a crowd of maybe 20 people throwing rocks at him.

He was barely alive at first, but soon enough he was dead. Those rocks smashed his face and skull in, so that his brains were splattered all over the ground. The only part of his skull left was the back part, like a bowl full of blood and gore.

So yeah, rocks will kill you.

Keep reading…

What does this have to do with the NRA? Oh wait, the "National Rock Association".

Just about anything can be used as a weapon.

A rock is a damned good one. It can be thrown or you can use your hand to land a blow.

Its a killer.

a rock is lethal weapon ------in the USA and in the WHOLE WORLD.
People who claim that people using rocks as weapons are "unarmed"
support murder. In my entire life I have never thrown a rock at any
living thing or moving vehicle----------I knew NOT to do it by the time
I was four years old. (for the record----just the rock can kill)
According to what I have read here at the October 16, 1995 mark, a floor can be used as a weapon too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The link takes you to a time line page for my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys, I love him SO much!!! The September 15, 1995 mark is what I don't get because by then, his child support payments should've been a thing of his past if such a thing is supposed to be done once a person's youngest child turns 18 years old.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back