He Makes A Good Point

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I've loved Raffi ever since I was a little kid and I do believe that he's spot on with this.

ok your what then 18?...

More like a seven year old in a thirty-one year old's body. If you're looking for me to be ashamed of that, it isn't happening because I'm not growing up and nobody can make me so there! :p

ok your what then 18?...

More like a seven year old in a thirty-one year old's body. If you're looking for me to be ashamed of that, it isn't happening because I'm not growing up and nobody can make me so there! :p
you sound like a poster here named frenchi....but he said he was an 18 year old in a 30 year old body....7?.....you might have developmental problems....

you sound like a poster here named frenchi....but he said he was an 18 year old in a 30 year old body....7?.....you might have developmental problems....

And you might have stick in the mud problems, but hey,.. as the song says;

And you might have stick in the mud problems, but hey,.. as the song says;

the key word is might.....i have probably done things that you would balk at doing....so yea as the song says.....

Wanna bet? Let's face it, you can make fun of me all you want to but you'll never get the best of me.

Forum List

Back