"He kept us safe"

R

rdean

The ONLY good legacy Republicans have from the entire 8 years under George W. Bush is the mythical "he kept us safe", a line Jeb endlessly repeats.

Now along comes Donald Trump to shred GOP orthodoxy. Bush didn't keep us safe. There, he said it. And it's true.

9/11 happened on
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
September 11, almost the day after Bush was inaugurated. Almost by nearly a year.

Over 3,000 dead and over 3,000 dead in Iraq and tens of thousands maimed for life and Bin Laden let go so he could continue to plot even more mischief.

So "safe".

Then there were suicides after Enron and even more after the GOP 2008 economic meltdown:

More Than 10,000 Suicides Tied To Economic Crisis, Study Says

U.S. suffered 4750 “excess suicide deaths” after the recession hit in 2008.

-------------------------------

"He kept us safe".

As I've stated elsewhere, this false "Bush kept us safe." narrative from will be the noose that ultimately Jeb! hangs himself with.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

As I've stated elsewhere, this false "Bush kept us safe." narrative from will be the noose that ultimately Jeb! hangs himself with.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
Jeb's backers are slip sliding away.

How dare Trump challenge the official myth about 9/11! He kept us safe... After he didn't, er, I mean, er...

It's like the Captain of the Titanic saying after I hit that ice berg I never sank another ship! But of course he didn't because he had the good grace to go down with the ship.

What other parts of this myth can't stand scrutiny?

Forum List

Back