He can't stop: Joe Biden claims he was "raised in synagogues" in Delaware

LOL....What a:

putz.jpg

He even fits all the synonyms.

Is this the result of 50+ years of continuously lying, or is it the dementia?

He creates a new pandering lie for every group he talks to. He has literally done this for 50 years, it started when he used his first wife's tragic death to blame the truck driver as a drunk driver which was a total lie. He ruined the man's life to score points with Mothers Against Drunk Drivers.

Joe is the super duper democrat. He's identifying as everyone he's talking to. Amazing. Even Hillary isn't that good.

That idiot made another blunder.

Saying that veterans are dumbasses without even a high school diploma.

I have news for that turd. I am a veteran with an advanced degree in Engineering. I had a high school diploma before I was a veteran.

Most veterans I know are very well educated but this idiot draft dodger doesn't know that.

BIDEN: "...particularly for African Americans and Hispanic workers and veterans — you know, the workers without high school diplomas"

Is this the result of 50+ years of continuously lying, or is it the dementia?

The increasing frequency and increasing absurdity of the lies he is telling says to any objective observer that it's dementia.

The kickers for me were when he claimed he "literally" convinced Strom Thurmond to vote for the Civil Rights Act, and his absurdity in Maui and Florida comparing his kitchen fire to the people's suffering from the widlfire and the hurricane.

The downward spiral is accelerating. He will not be their candidate next November and he will not be President on January 19, 2025.

Forum List

Back