he can run but he can't hide

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
Can he be first president behind bars or does he buy his way out ,,,,again?
With less than four weeks to his Jan. 20 inauguration, the New York real estate magnate is under increasing pressure to reduce potential conflicts of interest ranging from his vast global business operations to his family's philanthropic work.

This week, Trump said his son Eric would stop raising money for his own foundation over concerns that donors could be seen as buying access to the Trump family. The president-elect said it was a "ridiculous shame" that his son's foundation would stop raising money.

Before Trump's surprising election victory on Nov. 8, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman in October directed the Donald J. Trump Foundation to stop taking donations, saying the foundation violated state law requiring charitable organizations that solicit outside donations to register with a state office.

Schneiderman's order followed a series of reports in The Washington Post that suggested improprieties by the foundation, including using its funds to settle legal disputes involving Trump businesses.

A spokeswoman for the attorney general's office said on Saturday that Trump cannot shutter the foundation while the investigation is ongoing.

Yawwwwwn.
This again?
You guys failed on you other bullshit, so this is being recycled again?

Why do you csre, the Russians are comming, the Russians are comming

source?

I have no doubt they are throwing EVERYTHING at trump. He's going to be in a hail of shit, but he won't buckle, and he will get stronger and stronger.

source?

I have no doubt they are throwing EVERYTHING at trump. He's going to be in a hail of shit, but he won't buckle, and he will get stronger and stronger.
Sorry goose with his record he has 4 years worth of shit being thrown at him ,,

source?

His first day in office will send the Democrats into paroxysms of fear and depression.

source?

I doubt he can withstand the criticism. The problem with trump is his ego is so fucking big that he is likely to explode.

A sitting president cannot be prosecuted for crimes by any law enforcement agency in the land (including the Dept of Justice). The House of Representatives is the sole authority to bring about article of impeachment for 'high crimes and misdemeanors'. After which, the Senate will prosecute and a decision to impeach must have a 2/3 majority.

Current Balance of Power
Congress

Democrats Republicans
194 238

Current Balance of Power
Senate
Democrats Republicans

48 51

Hillary ... however ... who is currently not serving in congress ... is imminently prosecutable.

1ST.png

Jason Martin jumped ship on Trump today, only the first of many during the next four weeks.
It's not for the faint hearted.

Who ever he is, I'm sure the bullying of his family and the monitoring and death threats got to him.
You are drinking early today, Gorgeous Gosling. He can see the investigations coming down the road, and as an honest communications expert he resigned as Director of Communications so that he would not have to lie and cry and sigh and (metaphorically) died in the cause of Trump the Wicked.

Can he be first president behind bars or does he buy his way out ,,,,again?
With less than four weeks to his Jan. 20 inauguration, the New York real estate magnate is under increasing pressure to reduce potential conflicts of interest ranging from his vast global business operations to his family's philanthropic work.

This week, Trump said his son Eric would stop raising money for his own foundation over concerns that donors could be seen as buying access to the Trump family. The president-elect said it was a "ridiculous shame" that his son's foundation would stop raising money.

Before Trump's surprising election victory on Nov. 8, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman in October directed the Donald J. Trump Foundation to stop taking donations, saying the foundation violated state law requiring charitable organizations that solicit outside donations to register with a state office.

Schneiderman's order followed a series of reports in The Washington Post that suggested improprieties by the foundation, including using its funds to settle legal disputes involving Trump businesses.

A spokeswoman for the attorney general's office said on Saturday that Trump cannot shutter the foundation while the investigation is ongoing.

It's funny that the turds who worshipped Hillary and her criminal foundation are worried about conflicts of interest. Their crocodile tears aren't fooling anyone. Unlike the CGI, Eric Trump's foundation actually gave most of the money it took in to worthy charitable causes.

Notice that this douche bag AG Schneiderman never showed the slightest interest in investigating the CGI.

Obviously, this is all pure partisan politics.

Trump picked the perfect place to hide from the Democrat prosecutor. I think it's why he ran. Now he can say "neener neener neener..."

Forum List

Back