HBO: "The Watchmen." Really, really stupid.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Since when was the Watchmen about race? And it is easy to see they are trying to destroy the Rorshach character.........I read that the writer of the Watchmen hated the Rorshach character and tried to write him in a way that readers would hate him too.....but........the Character Rorshach became the favorite character of the fans because he was the only one who stood up for Right and Wrong....

In the show.....they are making the followers of Rorshach into racists....for some reason......considering the character wasn't based on race....but....since he was well liked for his uncompromising pursuit of bad guys and the truth, he must be destroyed....

This show was unwatchable.......couldn't finish the episode........

How deeply disturbed must left wingers be to feel the need to go into a comic book.....and destroy a character by smearing him as a racist........when racism had nothing to do with the character? That is how deeply insane left wingers are.....

this show has no relationship to the actual Watchmen book or the movie that came from the book.....it has essentially been hijacked by social justice warriors who want to tap the "America is Racist" meme...again........

The Watchmen was cool, so what you are saying is the Liberals have fucked up something else they've touched. Color me shocked.

They didn't make a mistake here...well...they did since the show is unwatchable.....but they intended to destroy the Rorshach Character.....the enemy of SJW asshats....since the character Ozymandias, who murdered a city, was a Social Justice Warrior......and Rorshach was the only character who gave his life by refusing to compromise on the truth....

I actually liked the first episode. The original Alan Moore work was set in the '80s. The current one is set in contemporary times, but still, very much, an alternate universe.

It's not inconceivable that nearly 40 years after the death of Rorschach, his persona could have been co opted into something entirely different. I think you'll find that, like Moore's original work, this will turn out to be much more complicated than it first appears.

I actually liked the first episode. The original Alan Moore work was set in the '80s. The current one is set in contemporary times, but still, very much, an alternate universe.

It's not inconceivable that nearly 40 years after the death of Rorschach, his persona could have been co opted into something entirely different. I think you'll find that, like Moore's original work, this will turn out to be much more complicated than it first appears.

I think you are giving the left wingers too much credit......and you are underestimating their insanity...

I think you are giving the left wingers too much credit......and you are underestimating their insanity...

It's a work of fiction, an adaption of a comic book. I wouldn't get too concerned with it's political message.

Alan Moore, himself, is an Anarchist.

It's a work of fiction, an adaption of a comic book. I wouldn't get too concerned with it's political message.

Alan Moore, himself, is an Anarchist.

And that is how the left took over hollywood, education and everything else they control......we assumed they didn't matter.......

How deeply disturbed must left wingers be to feel the need to go into a comic book.....and destroy a character by smearing him as a racist........when racism had nothing to do with the character? That is how deeply insane left wingers are.....

this show has no relationship to the actual Watchmen book or the movie that came from the book.....it has essentially been hijacked by social justice warriors who want to tap the "America is Racist" meme...again........
If you have been noticing.....Hollywood isn't making any decent Christimas movies, or movies with religious themes anymore. Even War Of The Worlds had a religious theme.....that God in his infinite wisdom saved the Earth from Martians by creating viruses and bacteria. God has been taken out of the equation and has been replaced with the church of social justice.

If you have been noticing.....Hollywood isn't making any decent Christimas movies, or movies with religious themes anymore. Even War Of The Worlds had a religious theme.....that God in his infinite wisdom saved the Earth from Martians by creating viruses and bacteria. God has been taken out of the equation and has been replaced with the church of social justice.

This being Halloween month they have been showing horror movies on AMC.....The Exorcist was on......I think that was the last movie to portray Catholic Priests as good men.....considering there is more child abuse in California school districts than in the entire Church, it is simply the truth that hollywood has long been a tool of the left.... and we have a major Child abuse scandal in Chicago Public Schools right now, but the local democrat press is covering it up....

Forum List

Back